[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

vRP/cfg/lang/en.lua

Could anyone tell me why this won’t go away from the screen of anyone that connects, other than me? Very strange.

How can i disable from showing up the default hunger and thirst bars ?

go back to your K (cell phone) find user list and click it again. the user list is a toggle … it won’t go away until you click it off again (enter once on user list to display - enter again on user list to hide the display)

Does anyone know where i can turn off the food/water needs? What file/line i have to change…

VCF or is it VFC (one of the two)/CFG/survival.lua - That is where you can change it from the 0.5 to 0.1 or maybe even put a 0 there. I have mine at 0.1

How can I find out who has made an announcement ?

How can I change the picture in the discord ?

@Amanee Thanks helping while ive been busy. Really appreciate it.

@abosaad That is a custom script. Just google FiveM Server Discord Rich Presence

how do i remove or make car damage not as bad thanks

You can change the settings in RealisticCarDamage, i think, then look for the config file :slight_smile:

Hi im new to using vrp i have it running with zap hosting . I edit some files in filezilla clear cache restart the server and the file changes back to what it was . Does vrp override some stuff im trying to set my spawn point to Sandy shores like this
local cfg = {}

– define the first spawn position/radius of the player (very first spawn on the server, or after death)
cfg.spawn_enabled = true – set to false to disable the feature
cfg.spawn_position = {1890.32,3701.29,31.223129272461}
cfg.spawn_death = {1890.32,3701.29,31.223129272461} – x,y,z for death location
cfg.spawn_radius = 1
but after a restart it goes back to default.

Yeah mate, in the ZAP Control Panel you have to go under “resources” and in there you have to disable “force overwrite” and “auto update” in the vRP resource :slight_smile:

Crap thats all it was thanks a bunch. I was trying to get this to work for 2 days lol

Hi all ! Is there a fix for the wheel accessories saving ? I’m trying to save my car with custom rims ( atomic ones ) I buy them from wheel accesories, i save the car and when i take it out it’s without custom tires.
Thank you !

I have a new problem can you help me? when I want to buy a car from the garage press on ENTER nothing happens. why?

I’m using dunko-vrp and I would like AI cops, I removed the line “stopwanted-client.lua” in CustomScripts/__resource.lua, but the cops don’t shoot. I do get a wanted level now, but the police just stand there shouting abuse and threaten to kick my head in.

I edit my vrp files and return themselves

how can i remove the police & ems reports?

Hello im using Dunkos vRP V6.7 but im using simion show room so players can buy cand edit their cars butt not the normal garages.lua dont save the cars customization wat can i do to solve this problem ?