[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

oh sorry. looking at the wrong post. have you edited the sell-to-player option? Are you possibly running an older version of Dunko’s vRP?

the lastets version, i’m sure not to edited sell to player option. maybe i’ll try re-instal

C’mon guys someone make the hunting script for vrp. I beg you!!! <3

Not the K menu, the phone menu.

Hi Dunko

I just got my first zap hosting server setup.I am not able for some reason to set up a group called cops.I understand you tell people to read the FAQ. I have been in there but do not know where I find the Lua files for me to edit whatever line I want to adjust?This Is a hosted server through zap.where do I find the config files on there that give me the lines you mention in the FAQ for setting starting money etc and assign job roles?

I have looked there on the config files and none of them.look like anything posted here where I could adjust the lines.

The phone menu is the K menu?

But cops is a default group provided by the pack?

Was able to get that working.Now .having issues with the money.lua did my changes they show through the ftp.Restarted the server but the in game funds have not changed.

Hi, i have a problem

[vRP] identification error

Yeah it looks like a phone but it opens the main menu. I need a hotkey to open the phone directly.

Please solve this problem.

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/get_srvdata not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/set_srvdata not found

how do I make my self a police officer ? sorry feel like a noob

How are you hosting the server?

Your database isnt connected. Please go to vrp/cfg/base.lua and see if your database information is correct

Is their a way I can change the key bind for the phone?

Have a look in vrp/cfg/client.lua i think…

Yeah I have tried to change it from K to F9 but it doesn’t work. Not sure if i’m doing it right. I change the number but nothing happens

Have you cleared the cache

I will try one more time to see if its me, i will let you know of the result.