[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Is there any working doorlock system for vRP? I found some for ESX, bot none working for vRP. Except the bugged ‘celldoor’ resource: https://github.com/MissBehavin/celldoors

Can someone guide me how can I allow more than one cars to come out of garage? and how do I own a car dealership and start selling cars to friends?
Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

You’d have to change the code for the garage system and re-write it to use multiple v-types.

You can sell your car to players via the K > Vehicle menu - you can mimic a car dealer with this.

thats cool, i dont know coding, can anyone share a file or something? appreciated! :slight_smile:

This apparently has never worked for me, even on 3 fresh installs of vRP with no extra additional resources installed.

When you Sell Vehicle to player, once they accept paying for it the vehicle will disappear.
After this NONE of the garages work, you can’t buy a vehicle, bring out a owned vehicle or sell a vehicle via garages.
This always requires a server restart to fix it & then the vehicle we sold to the player is back in my garage and not the person its been sold too.

I seen there was a update pushed to the basic_garage.lua but this did not fix the issue.

can the street names be dis applied from above the mini map and it over laps the fuel mod i have in ive looked but i cant see it

How are you planning on making a unique server if you’re not willing to learn?

Are you on my Discord? Tag or PM DGVani as it’s his, if there is an issue he’ll fix it mate.

You can mess with its placement in CustomScripts/gameui mate

say i was to delete that file would the effect the server or as most of that listed i int bothered about

Do we have a working link for the discord?

Got my own RP server set up and it works like a champ. Great job Dunko! Much appreciated for the content. I’m thinking of removing the ability for player to buy vehicles via the system and replace it with real car dealership.

@ryanthelion can you like replace the current system with a car dealership? like we could own that dealership and deal in vehicles new and used? that would be great!

Love the work you have done. I was wondering if EMS is the same as Fire Fighter? If not is that something that you could possibly add?

Odd. The one should be working. If not, here is one: https://discord.gg/CyJEVaT

You can make a firefighter job within the groups.lua, and then just set it so everything is ems. You can go indepth by making them have their own service calls and stuff like that. Mess around and see what you come up with.

Where can I put ELS Cars? I don’t know where to add those.

When I press letter T to chat, it freezes and I can’t move. Any solution?

Go and read the ELS readme on how to install vehicles.

Have you ininstalled any custom chat resources?

We have come to realize that the latest FiveM update is causing the chat resource to function incorrectly. What we recommend is that you go and download an older version of the FiveM server files here (https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/790-3909d11205eb157fb35625f312f1b7779352d70a/) this link is for Windows Servers and install it into your server.

Thanks,
Spiky
Senior Management, Dunko’s vRP

Removed Discord links as they are no longer allowed in a release

1 Like