[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server] UPDATED 18/04/2018 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting 10% DISCOUNT!

Have a Look in vrp\cfg\lang\en.lua, Line 6 (unedited)

Yes, you can have multiple ID’s created at the City Hall.

Use the other missions as a template and work off that. That is what I did :slight_smile:

That’s what I did for that. But is there other folders I need to add to? Ive scanned through and didn’t see anything

Every time I change my name, my identity option in my phone disappears. Any remedies?

if you are adding times, you may need to add the items to vrp\cfg\items.lua. All missions are found in the vrp_basic_mission folder

Hi. Yes, we have found an issue with the identity module. A fix has been made and it is being uploaded to the github. It will hopefully be on there shortly.

Perfect, Thank you!

{20 Chars}

There is no link to V6.6. There is only V6.7 available

Hi. You can use NPC Control to control the density of the population.
You can also edit the point of sales in the vrp\cfg\garages.lua file

1. You can add it in vrp\cfg\gunshops. Just find the code for the flashlight. (https://paste.ubuntu.com/24355443/)
  2. You can place the interiors under the map, then to a teleporter to the apartments, with the point of sale outside with the teleporter.

you can use a resource that remove the nametag from above their heads

afbeelding

What is the problem how can i fix this??
Idk what i did wrong?

Make sure your database is connected correctly. That is the issue

Oh euhm yeah idk what i did wrong with the conection? so can you maybe help me?

that you add me on discord? --> [YR] - Pilariepa ® :satellite:#4483

Much thnx :smiley:

Make sure your information in vrp\cfg\base.lua is the same info. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/zrqF7mej-50

Thanks that works.

But now the next issue how can i set that you need steam to play the server.

Also, I have a custom map streamed to my server. Does vRP overwrite that? If so, how do I remedy that?

vRP shouldn’t overwrite the custom map

Is anyone else having the issue with the vehicle blimp not showing up with the police jobs. I have assigned myself as a cop and set job as a deputy but there is still no blimp outside.