[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Eso es de la fuente amigo, necesitas intalar “poner” la fuente en la carpeta y cambiar el tipo de fuente, pero te recomiendo un plugin de que te aparece una imagen y el job debajo.

https://gyazo.com/987e2f359ce9e0448def94ffe91819e2
Can anyone help my with that issue?

This is a Message when you leave on a server

Where can I edit the clothes they sell in the store?
@Dunko

1. You can use the code in the strengthening function to do an ‘on spawn’ feature so they have what ever weight you want them to have as default.
  2. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

@TRAPLIFENETWORK - vrp_job_display - mess with the GUI

vrp/cfg/cloakrooms.lua - mess around in there mate, if you want specific stuff, stream a uniform you like (YouTube) and add it in that lua

cfg/skinshops.lua

I have been messing around with it for a while. I can’t seem to get it to work with the uniform I need. I had it working before but the cfg file got messed up and I wasn’t able to fix it and didnt make a backup. It’s a line of code I’m missing but I have forgotten the line of code needed.

Then use Diff Checker with your version and the original to find out what’s missing/wrong.

@Dunko
Where can I change my driver’s license?

As in the name? cfg/items.lua

Or the location? cfg/item_transformers.lua

How do I change the photo maze bank of the salary?
@Dunko

Thanks friend
@Dunko

UPDATE: I found vest bug. If you have vRP and the PTTPoliceRadio you need to get rid of PTTPoliceRadio.

How can i put god mode in the admin menu, i been trying some scripting to to Admin.lua in this folder C:\Users\DephoZ/g50972/gta5-fivem/server-data/resources/vrp/modules but it dosent work when i put in my script

— “admin.godmode”
Add to group in groups

can ypu be more specific :-S

Go to vrp/cfg/groups. Lua/ and paßt by superadmin or admin “admin.godmode”,

1 Like

what program do you use im using sublime text 3

You can open the Text whit notepad++

modules/paycheck.lua - you really need to look around mate lol

@Dunko
Hello dunko how could I add to the group / fix and / dv ??