[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server] UPDATED 18/04/2018 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting 10% DISCOUNT!

Why does this happen, someone knows? THE SERVER IN LINUX I AM USING DUNKO VRP THE CONSOLE BEGINS ALL THE RESOURCES WELL BUT THE SERVER DOES NOT WORK IS NOT APPEARING!

@Dunko
Where do I change the wages of the jobs?

They are the legal jobs. Illegal jobs are spread around the map.

In item transformers (cfg) you have to mess with the two values until you have the speed you want.

Example, 1000 total getting 100 each gather will take 10 seconds.

Please contact zap hosting, that’s a host issue.

Vrp/modules/paycheck

How can i hide one blip becouse i remove blipid and blipcolour but ingame put a “destination” point

Like hide garage for a mafia, or hidden job …

where I change the name that appears in the service stations that says: GAS STATION POPULAR !!! ???

@Dunko

where can I change the source of the job text?

Hey Dunko, if I’m using vMenu to sync weather should I delete the weathersync files in CustomScripts?
Also, the “fordh” mustang model is spawning with metal wheels and odd textures, it seems to be missing a .ytd file, not sure if that’s why?
Thanks

The Text can you edit in vRP_AdvancedFuel/config_c.lua and config.lua

vrp_bank robbery no signal for police or any blip? can u help me

You can add this vRP. SendServiceAlert(user_id… Coords to robbery

Can u put me a example?

No sry bro this is a idea…

How can i edit the deault weight? Thanks.

blips are made in [blips]/blips/blips.lua - so just don’t put a blip there.

Markers (floor circles) are made in vrp/cfg/blips_markers - so just put the markers here without the blips above.

vrp_basic_mission/cfg/lang/en.lua

As standard, there are no issues with the model, you may have something conflicting with it, the models have been in since V1.

Also yes, remove the weather sync files in CustomScripts/resource.lua

Everyone is notified in the chat box when a bank is being robbed.

Of which, vehicle trunks or house storage?

where I change the letter of the work up to the right?
@Dunko

Exactly where I just told you. Read my previous reply.

sisi but the typeface

Sorry mate, I think this is getting lost in translation, type what you’re trying to do in Spanish and I’ll Google translate it.

como puedo cambiar el tipo de letra de los empleos que aparece debajo del dinero

Vaya a vrp_basic_mission (recurso), luego a la carpeta cfg y abra misiones.lua - línea 4 - cambie de en es a para español - si desea cambiar el texto en sí, vaya a cfg / lang / es.lua