[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

What is “Agenda”? There are some parts you need to translate and others you must leave alone.

agenda is contact list , when “llamar jugador” or “enviar un SMS” open the contact list for pick a saved contact
it’s a menu for call a player, if you have saved the player phone in conact list.

How i can change the bank rob money. i tryed to do this: vRP.giveInventoryItem({user_id,“wallet”,bank.reward,true})
line: 120 vrp_bankrobbery\server.
but nothing happens.
My objetive: chage dirt_money to wallet money.

Ok so what’s the issue here?

vRP.giveMoney({user_id,bank.reward})

After the latest update i start to have this problem when i press “k” to open the Main Menù
Imgur
Any idea?

Simple and easy question what is the key to check players in the cop car pc,
or is that even a thing like when at police station?

After the latest update of FiveM?

The police computers are at the stations, walk into the marker at the PC itself.

I wan’t tu put “llamar jugador” or “enviar un SMS” in phone menu, like open menu > phone menu > and appear “llamar jugador” or “enviar un SMS”

Ok so what is your issue so far?

When i put don’t show in the menu

FIxed…

How i can remove this menu from hotckey??

Ok i will reinstall that. And for the chamber of commerce do they just buy a business and they are good?

Hello @Dunko I was modifying some things and now the stores do not show me the objects and the inventory does not work that it can be? thanks man

Remove start scoreboard in your server.cfg

Buy a business then use it to launder the dirty money, they can only launder the amount that’s in the business though. So if they put 100k in clean money in the business, they can launder 100k in dirty money as much as they want on a cooldown of 12 hours.

You’ve broke some code, probably missed a comma or added a comma were there shouldn’t be. You’d have to find that yourself.

When i go to the job center it only shows 8 jobs that i can choose from?

Hello all Jobs are in vrp/cfg/groups.lua …

yes however they are not showing up at the job center only some of them are

How i can increase speed of items_transformers?

Why does this happen, someone knows? THE SERVER IN LINUX I AM USING DUNKO VRP THE CONSOLE BEGINS ALL THE RESOURCES WELL BUT THE SERVER DOES NOT WORK IS NOT APPEARING!
https://gyazo.com/3cfd519374e559b9e7cae6fd3a6ba358
https://gyazo.com/1b47bf664b3e46c17d0a4950617dc899

@Dunko
Where do I change the wages of the jobs?