[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

hi dunko i need help im hosting on a zap host server. im in the game it loads well, im a ghost or videomode dont know why and i only can look around ingame.

Hello again.
How and where to translate string names of the works in Job selector.
in groups.lua - It’s not working.

I figured it out.

Hey where can i look at all the locations for drugs? And the hacker location? Also where would I find the money cleaning place?

Anyone know a fix?? (CitizenFX attached if needed)

CitizenFX.log (17.5 KB)

did you set up your database correctly?

I think so. I followed a YT Tootorals (tutorials) (Yes I know I spelled that wrong. Only people who watch Joel on YT will get that reference)

Mind showing me how your database looks? (discord user is WolfGargan#2710 )

how do i use the jailer in v6.7? also it it logged in a database? so they cant disconnect and return back into game ? (figured it out)!

How can i stop the missions from showing up? i delivered like 20 police reports to banks and it still comes up

Added.

GamingN8ive - Owner of ASRP

vrp/cfg/groups.lua put – infront of “police.mission”

thanks alot appreciate it

Contact Zap Hosting if you’re struggling with it mate, that’s what you pay them for.

It is is the groups.lua - it’s the top section relevant to those in the job selector, you have to change both names so it knows what you’re talking about (the group name itself and the job selector name to match)

cfg/item_transformers for all your questions

What database are you using?

2 Likes

already helped ASRPStaff out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you very much-all fixed

but I still: i can’t create a separate wardrobe for storing clothes out of the house!
Pls help on the example!

Hello, I’m having an issue where when anyone joins they spawn in but it takes about 15-20 seconds for their player character to appear in-game. They can move their mouse around and move the camera in different directions but cannot move and cannot see their character. Is that normal or is there a issue with that?

that’s normal it’s a script stopping them from doing anything until their model actual loads in.

How do you stop that script? it’s taking way too long

in the server.cfg just remove start vrp_loadfreeze

Dunko, when people type / ooc in the chat the name appears, I wanted it to appear anonymous, how? type I want to not appear the name of the player, same in this image below, where written in gray the player speaks in the chat but does not appear his name, how to do or change some command line?