[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hello Magister

1. The Marker find you in vrp/cfg/ blips_markers. Lua.

Man - i now, i move marker- but movet only circle - NOT market! (

This is in item_transformers.lua On Line 227

Marvbell1101
That’s exactly what I need! Thank you very much!

Marvbell1101
2 new Questions:
1) How block all NPC cars?

I figured it out.

I cant see my ped or move please help

How do i get the mscorlib.dll as i cant start the server without it and it gives me the error that it should have been installed in the citizen folder

Hi all. /
Need Help in (I understand that a lot simple and with time i will understand - but I want to get information from those people who have experience!) :

01) How add item/items in police/paramedics weapon shop / in what file?
(need add many licensies only to cops/paramedics - to then they were given to people)
(send my PM pls! example of code/line of adding any item to cops armorshop).
02) How delete line in menu to the phone?
03) How change weight of items like: Cargo/Trash (on missions)?
(in the file the weight present- but in the game there is no weight in the description (trash-example) and some things weigh nothing!

All questions decide for himself

Search the releases here.

Then your database isn’t set up correctly, you’ll see Identification Error in the CMD. Follow the video in the first post.

Google

1. cfg/gunshops.lua
  2. What?
  3. cfg/items.lua

02) How delete line in menu to the phone? - need to remove or hide lines from the garage menu:
this Lines: Buy/Rent/Sell

The menu is built up from several luas in the modules folder, though I highly recommend not touching this as it’s core files that you may break.

personally You-can me to remove from Your code these two points menu?

Hello, I have a question how to add a policeman, for example, in the sense of adding a person to the server.Thanks

I don’t do personal requests for anyone, simply because if I did it for one, I’d have to do it for all, which isn’t viable. You’ll need to learn yourself mate.

Read FAQ’s mate.

Hi, I need help. I have a vrp server and I would like to know where I can change the keys for the joinPad (in which script). Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the info. I don’t see a place to change the “Marker Type” I’ve tried to add it before the coords but it doesn’t see to work. I’m trying to switch the markers to number 23 - the flat round circle on the floor.

0/
How to add only separately “wardrobe” for example in LSPD/Hospital ?
(to be able to keep their sets of clothes at work!)

What’s a joinPad?

cfg/blips_markers mate - it’s the bottom section

cfg/cloakrooms.lua

Sorry if i missed something

How do i become mafia? I teleported myself to the cordinates but i when i walk into the circle nothing happends :s Also, Would it be possible to change some of the models? Cars and Police playermodels?

1. K > Add Group > Mafia

2. Of course, YouTube if you don’t know how to do that