[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Feel free to translate the original post above to Chinese and re-post it on the forum, though all links must stay the same, including the zap hosting part.

There must also be a link in there directly to this thread.

cfg/blips_markers.lua - it’s the markers part, to do with missions.

okay, but where to remove this marker?
cfg/blips_markers.lua - here it is not!

OK, I will do what you ask.

How to make save tunning on my server with your vrp :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Sorry it’s in vrp/cfg/gui.lua lines 33 & 34

Wait for 7, this will be one of the features.

1 Like

I’m looking for beta testers & translators for when V7 is ready for testing, if you’re interested then hop on my Discord (link in main thread) and read the announcement.

Dear Dunko, first of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent base you shared with us.

Good c’mon,

1 - wanted to know how I do to change the speed of each vehicle, and in which folder can I make these changes.

2 - I wanted the illegal profession of the turtles, I found nowhere for me to download the vrp_turtles.

3 - I spent hours trying to change the name of the truck drivers profession, in which folder is the name of the blip of this profession?

4 - I would like to know where I can find the resource that opens and closes the doors of the police station, can you tell me if you have here in the forum to download?

For now, that’s all, thank you for everything you notice your work.

1. You edit the speed of vehicles in their vehicle.meta files (you can access this via OpenIV) - YouTube if you don’t understand.

2. You’d have to make it yourself mate, I’ve not heard of that before.

3. vrp_truckingmission

4. Search the forums mate - [Release] Doors Control (vrp)

And you’re welcome.

Dunko thanks for everything, I wanted to know how to change the name of the truck driver profession, here came as “strong car”. and I do not have this folder vrp_truckingmission I only have the vrp_TruckerJob folder

Yeah that’s the folder you need. There is no Trucking profession, the job requires no job title to be used.

The hair cut place does not work it just changes the characters shirt and when people join the server their hair goes like rainbow mode and just changes colors a lot.

You do not understand, I want to know how I do to change this blip, and yes this profession is a truck driver.

I looked in all the folders and I did not find where the teleportation of the police and the ambulance changes, can you tell me where I find the teleport command line of both?

Yeah this is a known issue that I’m looking into.

Truckerjob.lua - line 147 is the Blip ID - you can change it to what you like here.

You didn’t look in all of them lol, it’s vkinteriors.

i try for 21 times, and i get “couldn’t load” at more resources.

I do everything right, i watch video tutorial for 9 times.

You’ve obviously not done everything right then mate lol, I can’t help you if you can’t even watch a video and follow it.

Thank you very much for the Assembly!
VERY long suffered with the creation of his ESX but decided to install.
Now - Everything works and I’m and my community - very happy!
There is one question: how to transfer the display of street names - to on the right side of the mini-map?

CustomScripts/gameui to change the language.

you’re welcome.

Thx - i see in your manual in Google doc)

Pls Help in 3 Queestion:
1) How move any active markers (driver license sale marker) to other place!?
(how blips move on map and setup new coordinates - i now)
2) How fix: not presents info icons with name right in map, but on map blips presents!
3) How turn OFF in phone menu (when you use - houses garage) rent/buy/sale String,
but leave in menu only: put in the garage, property!? (but in city present several garages, no need: rent/buy/sale in green houses garages).

I figured it out.