[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hey! :smiley:
I wanted to ask how I can add new add-on cars to the cardealers, so I dont have to spawn them?

P.S.: Your rp-pack is really awesome :sunny:

If anyone could tell me how to make it so when I spawn in a vehicle from my garage it isn’t upgraded? Because every time I spawn one in its always maxed out and it glitches the mods and some parts are invisible. If someone could help that would be appreciated.

Every time I try to upload the “garages.lua” and I start the server, the file gets replaced by the original file :confused:

How to Remove the NPC Traffic?

how to remove this??? near the spawn!

Firstly sorry for the late replies and thanks to @Astral_Arts for replying on my behalf.

You need to add the vehicles to FiveM first and stream them (YouTube how to do this), once you’ve got them streamed and added the folder to the server.cfg - go to vrp/cfg/garages.lua and add them in there, best practice is not to add them at the end of the police vehicles and add them in the middle, that way you can copy and paste correctly without breaking things.

See my reply above.

That’s not part of my pack mate so I don’t support it here, though I will answer this quickly, you need to find the default values of a stored unmodified vehicle and amend the CreateCommand in the server.lua to reflect those values. Then delete the vehicle part of the database so it re-creates it correctly. You also need to remove in vrp/resource.lua , the basic garages, otherwise it will read that CreateCommand first and not create the fields at all required for Sighmir’s version.

You’re on Zap-Hosting? Login to their portal and go to resources, on my pack make sure force update isn’t ticked (it’s on by default) otherwise it will pull the files from my Git each time you restart and overwrite any work you’ve done.

See the below quote.

vrp/cfg/blips_markers, it’s the old missions marker, I forgot to remove it myself lol

can you sort out the sell car to players and seem to be not working and glitches with in the game

I have the same problem as him. I can not access my vehicle after putting showroom / vrp_garage. Where is this code you said to remove?

Works as intended mate, you must have a resource interfering, this has been out for 2 versions now with no issues.

This is not a thread for support of things not in my pack, though I will simply tell you to read the actual ReadMe that comes with the files…

Hey Dunko! Any ETA on the new update? Looking forward to the car mods saving and some of the bugs ironed out. Been waiting a while! cheers dude

Is it very difficult for the basic garage to get ls custom tuning?

You can wait until v6.8 comes out (that version will have save tuning) or you can use another resource that saves tuning

When it’s done it will be done mate, really busy IRL mate, sorry about the delay.

You’d need to code in the MySQL aspects and create the database for it, it’s not that it’s hard, it’s just if you know what you’re doing. Anything is easy if you know what you’re doing lol

Though as @sloththedevza stated, in the next update the vehicle mods will save anyway.

1 Like

I am aware that in 6.8 you will have this option. any date for release of the expected? lol in Brazilians we love your base

As @Dunko stated above, When it’s dont it will be done mate, really bust IRL mate, sorry about the delay. You can watch the Discord for updates :slight_smile:

Ok so i went to FAQ and i didnt see my question so how do i add a car to a garage shop like an addon car that i added to the server

ok i think i am doing it right but zap keeps replacing garages.lua what do i do?

Go to your ZAP Control Panel --> Resources --> Uncheck “Force Overwrite” & “Auto Update” by Dunkos vRP :wink:

when i do that the garages dont show up on the map

ok i was able to add a vehicle to a shop but cant make a new shop o well