[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

@Dunko Turns out there is another way. I figured it out just a few moments ago.

The cause of the issue was MySQL Server 8.0. I found that downgrading it to 5.7.22 fixed the problem. Must be some code in there that is no longer used by the new MySQL. Regardless, all fixed ! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s news to me but good to know for the future. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem man, didn’t think it would effect anything having the latest version to be honest. I seem to have a talent breaking these things! haha, if you need some testers for future development let me know. Might be of some use :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, I have a problem with all scripts happening the same…
I mean
" Couldn’t load resource "

Hello again sorry where is the file for weapons licenses?

Then you haven’t installed it correctly, follow the video in the main thread mate.

There is no weapons licence currently.

I need help. I managed to make custom cars in garages on my server, but they will not spawn in when I purchase them. Anyone know a fix for this?

You must have typed in the name wrong in the cfg/garages.lua - the first name is the vehicle name itself.

I’ve done this and it still wont spawn in. Im 99% sure its not wrong. But I dont know.

[“16challenger”] = {“2016 Dodge Challenger”,75000, “”},

this is one of the lines

Is that a line in the list or the last line? Also, 16challenger is the vehicle file name?

That is a line in the list and 16challenger is the file name.

hi, is there a possibility to lower or eliminate the amount of npc and control the weather ?. Thanks, excellent work.

How can I fix [vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/ls_customs not found ? I believe this is the reason why I cannot spawn vehicles on my server. Please help.

Great script. Is there a way to add fighter fighter job ?

That would have to do with LS Customs tables not existing in your database, if you are using Sighmirs LS Customs, just follow his readme files on his github. If you google Sighmir you will find his github as on of the first links.

Or just wait for 6.8 to come out, which includes vehicle saving in vRP.

There is a resource that adds the Firefighter Job, just lookup " Firefighter " on these forums and you will find it.

You can control NPC density using a resource called " vBasic " and weather control can be done with " vSync " . Both are made by the same person and are very easy to set up if you follow along with the post.

1 Like

I had downloaded vrp_lscustoms from Sighmir, but it still doesn’t work. It said it required vrp_showroom, so I got that also, but no luck. I do not understand why it is not working.

i have a server w Zap hosting and im trying to install my own cars for cops and all that but came seem to find out how to do it…every time i try to it dose no come up and the OG car dose even if i del file ??? im a noob to this and its my 1st time could some one help

1 Like

Did you remove the " IF NOT EXISTS " from the MySQL table in the server code? You need Showroom, LS Customs, and his Garages. All of them work together.