[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

OMG thank you so much.

1 Like

How to change driver license price? I tried from items.lua but I can not … Change.

How i can remove police’s mission without removing all mission for all other jobs?

vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua

vrp/cfg/groups.lua, in all the police groups remove “police.mission”

How can I put a custom icon on paycheck?

How can I make every garage have the same vehicles? I’ve seen a server do this. I tried making all the garages have the same cars but it would not work it would just say that server.lua had a error with something and when I change it back to the default garages, it will work again. Help?

modules/paycheck.lua

Lists need commas, for example

Car 1,
Car 2,
Car 3,
Car 4

Car 1 is in the list so needs a comma, car 4 is the end of the list so needs no comma - if you copy & paste others without a comma when they now need one, it will break the script.

I don’t know if I did this correct, so I will send a screenshot. Please tell me anything to change.garages.lua (19.7 KB)

I’ve told you how to do it, it’s down to you to learn mate.

ok on paycheck , but how i put the icon?
pizza
this?

Does anyone know how can i add more vanilla GTA 5 clothes to my clothes shop ? All i know is “Find it, stream it, add to cloakrooms.lua” …

I don’t really know how to find em.

You’d need to find the function for vRPclient.notifyPicture and see how it’s set up as currently I know it’s just using GTA 5 images, not custom ones like you’re trying, you may need to tweak it a little.

You’re trying to add uniforms or individual pieces of clothing to the clothes shop?

Individual parts of clothing Mr Dunko :slight_smile:

sorry where is vrpclient.notifypicture file?

then where can I find the location on the screen for street names?

why I can not change the positions of LSD / WEED / COCAINE.

I changed the position but when I go into the game it does not show me.

did you clear your cache before starting the server?

Ok Now is working :smiley:

Honestly never tried adding individual items to the clothes shop mate and no one has mentioned doing so before.

1. Search the files
  2. CustomScripts/gameui

@Dunko So since the VRP support on discord hasn’t been much help… I will ask over here, I have a server setup that originally used XAMPP, which i just transitioned over to MySQL Server and then switched from HeidiSQL to Navicat. Navi is able to load the SQL database fine, and see all the tables and data with no problem. The database now has a password, which i added to base.lua and server.cfg. However, the server is still showing a lot of this…
[vRP] init base tables
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/base_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection vRP not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/money_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/identity_tables not found
Any ideas? I’m lost.

The support on my Discord? I know they would have been able to answer this one.

The only way you’re getting those database connection issue print outs is if the database details are wrong, there is no other way for it to spit that out mate.

1 Like