[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

twofive

here

Hey guys!

I’m trying to get the player to respawn where they died. I found this in vrp/cfg but I’ve been told that some of the content in that directory are from Dunko’s spin. I’m wondering if there would be a way to replace the static coords with those where the player died so he will respawn where he died:

cfg.spawn_death = {340.44674682617,-1388.2272949219,32.509239196777} -- x,y,z for death location
cfg.spawn_radius = 1

Is there a way I could make that change?

Hi , I don’t know maybe it is bug or not, but i cannot see the change of beard or something else what i’m choosing in barbershop (vrp_barbershop ) ,but another players can see the changes ( and i can see the change of aging, beards,makeups of the other players but they can’t see to), and after from barbershop i have a hair problem , sometimes i walking and the hair can change its own color ( but the others sees my normal hair, ). Any solution ? thank you

Hi sorry i have one question … where can I find the service folder for groups? service

hi I want to create a new job (pizza job) how to create?

My friends and I are finding it quite the bummer that our purchased cars “forget” their customizations and have been throwing around installing an alternate car storage resource. I wanted to know if anyone had any they could recommend that wouldn’t conflict with the VRP install.

thanks for your time!

You would have to create a new group in <vrp\cfg\groups.lua>. Then create the pizza boy mission and add the items. Or just look on these forums for a job. Can’t promise you will find one

I just want the police AI to work and the none wanted system to be remove plus how do I configure the phone with my controller and it be very nice if some 1 explain to me a little more to me about groups I am new to this thank you for time and Drunko I cant thank you enough I love it.

Chopshop was removed some time ago, make sure you’re up to date.

One question, why would you want someone to respawn where they died? That’s just shit RP and would cause issues (people being shot dead in valid RP, then standing up and punching the person, to be killed again, then rinse and repeat).

What do you mean, there is no service folder?

Vehicle saving will be coming in 6.8

You’re welcome, you want to turn on AI police?

Controller keys and keyboard keys are multipurpose, meaning one button on the keyboard will do the same as on the controller.

Yes turn on AI police is what I am trying to do?

CustomScripts/resource.lua, remove stopwanted.luas

vrp/cfg/survival.lua - turn on police

police = true
add to line turn on police?

police = true
or
add to line turn on police?

Please don’t spam, you can edit your posts.

Yes turn police to true.

that didn’t work still no wanted level

Did you do the first part too, regarding the CustomScripts?

yes I did and then I change the police to true,

There is nothing else stopping AI police working than what I’ve already said mate. Tried and tested by many people asking the same question in this thread.

I found the issue it was on me THANK YOU
and just 1 more thing can you tell me what is the point of a group.

Groups (in cfg/groups.lua) defines many things, what vehicles a certain group can drive, what clothes they can wear, what jobs they can do. The groups are the core aspects of roleplay.