[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

My inventory does not work!!
I have tried many different ways without luck. It says I can not have anything in my inventory. It just says it’s full and you can not train either. How do I do so you can carry 60 kg? which is a standard thing one ought to be able to do.
Sincerely, Philip

Disable hotkeys-client.lua in vrp/resource.lua, seems to be conflicting.

By default, everything works as intended and has done specifically regarding those two things since the original V1 release, so you’ve either amended something and broke it or your files are corrupt. I’d recommend a fresh install following my video in the first post.

Dunko i have another question. How can i disable police missions? Because 1st mission has newer ending. You can allday deliver police reports to banks. It start again and again.

Hello

How can one adjust that one receives the items in the hand while eating and drinking?

Remove the police code in vrp_basic_mission/server.lua mate

vrp/cfg/item/food.lua - you’d code it in there mate

Hello,

So I was able to disable the hotkeys for the phone. Is there a way to disable or remove the controller binding for the phone as well? Every time I press “A” on the controller the phone comes up and I cannot get it to go away afterward even with hotkeys disabled.

Hello

How can I remove the shop for the driver license?

Whenever a menu key press is called add GetLastInputMethod(0) to the if then.

vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua, comment out the part for the driving licence and remove the blip/marker in cfg/blips_markers.lua

I’m not sure I understand what you are saying. “Whenever a menu key press is called add GetLastInputMethod(0) to the if then.” Where is this added? Is it in a .lua or is this something I do in game? Sorry for not understanding.

And how can I now make the missions by taxi?

You’d look in the server side lua’s (see vrp/resource.lua to see which ones are server side) and then look for the code where a key is pressed and add that code there.

Press DEL to start the Uber missions.

OK so I was able to get the phone to stop opening up with the A and X buttons on controller. I have yet to be able to remove the key binding with the phone opening with the directions pad down button. Do you know where this is?

Is it this line?

– Phone Menu Hot Key (To be Added)
– Citizen.CreateThread(function()
– while true do
– Citizen.Wait(0)
– if IsControlPressed(1, 19) and IsControlJustPressed(1,0) then – LEFTALT + V
– vRPserver.openPhoneMenu({})
– end
– end
– end)

If so I’ve changed it multiple times with no luck.

is there a script in the pack that sends out automatic messages because im getting theses messages in the chat Screenshot_7

Is there a way to allow trainers to work?

Edit: NVM I figured it out.

Where do I add/edit all of the vRP functions? Like for example vRP.getMoney and vRP.getMoneyBank?
I would really like to know as i have a few script ideas, but I need to add some functions :smiley:
Been searching everywhere but can’t find it…

When some people join, they are freeze at respawn. How to fix?
people can say on chat etc, but they are stucked and invisbile

Hi sorry I want to change some jobs and translate but I do not know what the file can you tell me? thank you . And add some other menu to cell phone how do I do it?

Always on server are a few fake clients, I can’t kick, how to fix? When player with this ID is trying to log-in he got probably bug.

That section is commented out which is why it has – infront of it (and also has - “To be added” in the title).

You’d have to find out what the controller configs are for the buttons you’re using and find out their keyboard counter, I don’t personally use pads so you’re on your own here.

Nope.

modules/money.lua - functions are server side and the modules folder is all server scripts, though for future reference if you look at vrp/resource.lua, you’ll see which luas are server side.

This is vrp_loadfreeze - I know I replied to you on Discord earlier though your message wasn’t the same as here, this one makes more sense. The load freeze is for slower PC’s to load in the scripts/general game easier, you can disable it if you like in server.cfg - if they get stuck at this point and never load, then you have a database issue which should show in your CMD - this won’t be caused by a resource in my pack though, it will be from one you’ve added in or your database in corrupt.

1. cfg/groups.lua
  2. If you can’t find the first part regarding jobs, I highly advise you don’t try to add stuff to the menu as that’s core code and if you do things wrong you’ll break it all. Though if you still want to have a go, the menu is built up in the modules files.

Are you using a whitelist resource?