[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

hi I’m new in the world of FiveM server these days I bought FiveM server from zaphosting I installed the mod of Dunko but now I want to add personal cars in the shop (garage.lua). How do I put the vehicles? I tried to do this [“I8”] = {“BmwI8”, 95000, “”} but when I go to see it in game, do not show it in the shop. What should I do? [Sorry for my english I hope you understand].

1. If the model itself is bugged, it won’t work.
  2. Good.
  3. Have you messed with the vrp/cfg/item_transformers lua at some point?

Make sure if it’s not the end of the list you put a comma, if it is the end, don’t put a comma. You’ll know if you’ve broke it as the garages won’t load.

To add a vehicle itself, YouTube is your best bet, it’s the same for any FiveM vehicle, then do as you did in the garages lua mate.

Also remember, the filename is the vehicle name, so if it isn’t called “i8” then it won’t know what you’re talking about.

Hey, I want to add custom cars to Garage and give them prize. I want players can buy this in garage. Help :frowning:

Nope, only thing that has been done is the cops and putting in cars.

Did you ever say how to set the bank account for all purchases.

1. I’ll look into the cocain my end, see if I can reproduce.
  2. No I told you to PM me on Discord to remind me lol, please still do, busy life IRL so forget things easily.

You want a sellable garage or to be able to sell players cars to players? The last part is already in, if you want a sellable garage you’d have to write that yourself mate.

Pusty was the one that originally ask about the bank account thing but I would like it too if possible.

The cocaine I think that when I had money it works, testing again.

See, I get mixed up, PM me on Discord mate to remind me :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to add some new cars to phone buy options. And set their cost for buy

Stream the custom vehicle ( Videos on YouTube ) and then add the vehicle to vrp > cfg > garages.lua

can you send me Video on youtube? Thanks

I can spawn vehicle by admin panel, but I added this to config and its not working. I don’t know why.

Make sure if it’s not the end of the list you put a comma, if it is the end, don’t put a comma. You’ll know if you’ve broke it as the garages won’t load.

To add a vehicle itself, YouTube is your best bet, it’s the same for any FiveM vehicle, then do as you did in the garages lua mate.

Also remember, the filename is the vehicle name.

Note: This was a reply to someone 4 replies up, please read my responses to others as your question has a very high chance of already being answered.

where to change the look of the phone in which file

vrp/gui/design.css (it’s the imgur link)

Dunko. Can you help me? I can’t close the phone. If i opened it once it never close.

Disable hotkeys in the vrp/resource.lua , it seems to be conflicting.

Thanks!!! Its work!!!

The job selector marker on my server isn’t doing anything at all and I can’t seem to change my Identity.

Then you’ve not installed it correctly, follow the video in the main post mate

My phone won’t close, what is the close thig because when i try to close it by pressing escape it wong close