[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

You’re running vrp_dmvschool which isn’t in my pack, the issue is, it can’t create the tables with your database, have a look server side for what tables it needs and then add them yourself, then remove the database creation aspect from the server side and you’re good to go.

Hey dunkos I have a question when the die the players go to the hospital and lose the guns and money. Can I change this? No lose anything? Ty amazing all.

Yes, see FAQ’s mate.

yep i search in all of the faq but i didn’t founded: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p1GVOrYel9mOktuKU07FDVM6R-rZgK5mErL8YN_l5E/edit

This is the almost groups.lua (jobs, police…) traduced to spanish, for help other players…

groups.lua (30.0 KB)

And for the end my missions doesn’t work, for example i have the items but at the end, nothing happends in the point of the end of the mission. Ty.

Amazing work dunkos!!! <3

1. I can’t use that as I’d have to do one for all 15 languages and update 15 languages each update lol but thanks anyway.

2. You’ve done something wrong somewhere then, probably edited something in translation and broke it as it works perfectly fine with the base and using English, so you’re on your own there I’m afraid mate.

anybody knows how to complete the job of trash collector¿ i need 9 of trash but where is the trash or how to collect the trash.

Hey Dunko

Love the Mod
Couple of thing that seem to not work or I’m doing something wrong.

1. Hacker job when I follow the line on the map then go up to it I get nothing,
  2. The k menu keeps getting stuck,
  3. I was just wondering if I can disable the cop job and use local because 5 ppl right now.

What is Bad Conversion error?

How to disable the nicknames on the server from the players?

It’s on the map, also you need to add coords in vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua as in the patch notes, there’s only one location.

1. Read what it says on the top right of your screen, literally tells you what to do step by step.
  2. Disable the hotkeys (vrp/resource.lua)
  3. What do you mean?

No idea, screenshot?

See FAQ’s

Sorry I didn’t explained but I was just asking can I disable the cop mods in you collection and have the NPC EMS & Police only. Because we don’t want to play cops and robbers like most.

I will try the Hacker job again.

1. The hidden location(s) are in vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua for hacker
  2. CustomScripts/resource.lua, disabled stopwanted-client.lua and then go to vrp/cfg/survival.lua , change police to true.

Dunko, you did very good job, but there are few bugs :frowning:

1. the phone (k key) don’t want do hide, but only sometimes (when open Police menu it won’t hide)
  2. I think that it will be a lot easier if you change text inputs (e.g. adding groups, spawning vehicles etc) to list, because not everyone know for example what groups are on server…
  3. If policeman cufs player they connects and even respawn don’t give chance to unchain this two models…

Help me i have a problem ( JSON ERROR ) please help me

1. Disable hotkeys-client.lua in vrp/resource.lua, seems to be conflicting.
  2. The groups are in the FAQ’s mate, not sure how much more of a list you want - the vehicles are a simple Google away, they are GTA vehicles.
  3. You mean disconnects? Well yeah to avoid rage quitting, if they are on the floor and you can’t cuff them within the 5 minutes before their respawn or you press the revive option (as you’re a cop you have this) then something is wrong with your procedures. If there is no EMS on and they instantly respawn during an RP situation (i.e. getting shot by a cop during a robbery) then that’s FailRP which on most servers is bannable. Basically, you need to get your procedures and server rules set up to go in line with how a RP server is ran, this is on you, not me.

Make sure you’ve followed the installation video in the first post, you’ve done something wrong somewhere, though try a quick restart first, if it keeps happening you’ve installed FXSERVER and/or my pack wrong.

1. I know that it is listed, but for example I have few admins and it would be much simplier to choose from list ingame than googling a supported list here
  2. no… I don’t know how to describe it in english… It looks like noclip bug, person in person and only thing that can “unchain” persons from being inside other person (can’t even move, cuffed person moves with cop even if cop uncuff).
  1. Then add it yourself mate, this is a base for you to build on, the faqs are there to be used, if you want it in game that’s up to you.

2. That’s the drag function then not the cuff, you need to cuff then drag a player and then finally undrag them, then uncuff. Or if your server has decent players just cuff and ask them to walk to the car/jail cell.

Is there any cfg that tells that if you have cash on bank account you don’t need to withdrawn it to buy anything?

No, though that’s a simple change, you’d just need to change the code to pull from bank money rather than cash on hand.

I’m out at the moment but feel free to contact me on discord and I’ll let you know when I’m home.

Dunko
Sorry for being a pain. I did see the Video on adding cars but it was about fivem.

1. First can we add more cars to your mod? (fixed) My file was to big 17.8MB at 12 it can be spawned in. But can’t get it to show up so players can buy it. Fix too had wrong name in field. But some car just don’t work even if they meet all the requirements.

2. I got the hacker to work, you get the card by the door in the room where you got the hacker job.

3. Drug dealer work all the way till you try to make the cocaine, lsd, weed in the factory, you get nothing. Figured it out

Got these Errors when buying house for 75000 I think there the same.
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/item_transformer.lua:141: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘b’)
stack traceback:
modules/item_transformer.lua:141: in field ‘setItemTransformer’
modules/home_components.lua:229: in field ‘?’
modules/home.lua:262: in upvalue ‘callback’
lib/utils.lua:43: in upvalue ‘finish’
lib/utils.lua:47: in upvalue ‘task’
modules/home.lua:37: in local ‘cb’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:45: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/item_transformer.lua:141: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘b’)
stack traceback:
modules/item_transformer.lua:141: in field ‘setItemTransformer’
modules/home_components.lua:229: in field ‘?’
modules/home.lua:262: in upvalue ‘callback’
lib/utils.lua:43: in upvalue ‘finish’
lib/utils.lua:47: in upvalue ‘task’
modules/home.lua:37: in local ‘cb’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:45: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138