[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Another problem I’m having is syncing issues, I have default pack in their and when I store a purchased vehicle and then looked in the owner section it’s not their for some reason?

You can’t have the default pack in there to get that error, it doesn’t exist. This is having a knock on effect on your database, the resource you are/where using may have corrupted it, I’d advise a full wipe.

Hey, anyone know why shows the message “unknow client” when a player is not whitelisted or is banned instead of [vRP] Not whitelisted (user_id = “…user_id…”) ??

I never changed anything on base.lua

I think it’s something to do with the else’s in the base.lua - they may be the wrong way around I’ve just never looked into it before.

Full wipe of the database ?

@Dunko Do you will maybe for a personal menu use the NativeUI ?

I have a new problem, please help me.

HHHJKRPZK(HMPBL24XE(2ME
N7YGH_%5D%405F9Y_W)3%25OK%40%602F

Having same problem: https://gyazo.com/da527957827a251c52a1b2fa4a5ad062

I don’t think it’s a problem however. Is there a way to make all garages be able to spawn every vehicle?

Thanks to Dunko, I’ve already solved it. However, there is a new problem. After opening the F1 menu, no key key can be used to close the menu.

Hi in next update could you try to make a car dealer where People sell cars at car dealer and no og to a sircle :slight_smile:

How did you fix it ? I’m having the same issue but I see to negative impact from it

Yes mate

I’ve figured out the issue.

It seems to have come along with a FiveM server update on 14th April, I’m using an older version (unsure which one), it seems to relate with these: https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/compare/e772f7e51a97...495c38ee82d2 and https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/commit/03670c6e7cdcda1cbfb0fb2a7b15dc2e4ebed653

I’d advise downgrading your FiveM server to one before the 14th April. Until I find a solution to this problem.

1. If you watched my installation video it you’d know that’s not an error you need to worry about.

2. @MannyR Just create one garage with all vehicles in and then put them around the map at the bottom of the garages.cfg

Use a FiveM server version prior to 14th April and then use backspace (sometimes take 3-4 for some strange reason). See my reply in this post to Feared for more info.

Not something I plan on doing mate, this is an advanced base for you to do with as you like, if you decide to add it, feel free to send it me and I’ll add it to the pack.

Having an issue with locking where I go up to it lock it., then I could be across the map and unlock the vehicle. Is there a way to target the vehicle with a certain distance?

Where can I change the amount of vehicles I can have out at once?

Humm ok, i told you that because for a personal menu its more beautiful and more easy to use :slight_smile:

so alot of my guys are server splitting and not able to connect to the server so i revert to a older fivem server update for this to work

1. You’d have to code that in, vrp/client/lockcar
  2. You’d have to recode the entire basic_garage for that mate, including the garage cfgs

Which one?

No idea about server splitting, not come across that before but for the menu to work as intended, yes, prior to 14th April.

I saw a server using the NativeUI for a personal menu :slight_smile:

i cant get the ems to work when i do the group and put my number then put ems nothing happens

Anyone got the files to have LS customs save mods?