[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Just so u know :slight_smile:
The Sell Function is kinda buggy:P (Basic_garage, the Sell to player thing)
When you sell your car, the other person does recive the car… But you dosent recive any of the amount that you typed the price to :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, I’ll look into this.

2 Likes

I add cop role but pepoul still cant rob?!

There needs to be 2x “cop” online. You can change this in vrp_bankrobbery/server.lua

1 Like

is there a way to get the item id’s like the repair kit? for the admin menu?

vrp/cfg/items or vrp/cfg/required/items mate

1 Like

Wawww lol :stuck_out_tongue:
My Fould xd I forgot to copy your Money.lua damh xd

I was about to reply saying that I’ve tested this many times and it works my end :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you got it to work.

1 Like

I am having issues with the K menu in that it seems to bug out sometimes and not want to close. This is a fresh install with ONLY the framework running on the server at the moment.

What is the proper way to close the menu? I have been pressing ESC and it closes when I bring up the map…but sometimes it doesn’t close this way.

I know it probably sounds obvious but have you tried backspace?

Hey, Hello, I downloaded your server, I’m trying to import them into my database, but I don’t know what to do.

Yes I have tried backspace. No dice :confused:

Happens to me too, I spam Backspace and after a few tries it closes.

It seems to affect some users than others which is bugging me, the mass majority are fine with it, not sure how it’s affecting small numbers, I plan to go back to basics and put an old menu in there that works for everyone.

https://gyazo.com/61ae6dfc8a970d623bf2649e76301fa9

I tried to open the server, but when using localhost connection, it showed that the authentication failed.

%5B2K%5DR4W(JO2BIMN0MNO%60%5D19

You’re running a resource that isn’t in the pack which is causing an error.

You haven’t put the correct database details in vrp/cfg/base.lua and/or server.cfg - read the installation guide in the main thread or better yet, watch the video.

I have confirmed that my database has been set up without errors, but he still shows errors in the picture.XM((%7D%24(4SPVWI%7B%7BV5FJ7~%5D2

The only way that error occurs is if the database details in vrp/cfg/base.lua or server.cfg are wrong, there is literally no other way.