[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Wow everything works now :slight_smile:
Thanks bro !

2 Likes

I added more locations to medical transport, as soon as i did that, i cant get any missions from any jobs. btw. where can i change the welcome server message

Hello, is there a BLIP ID List for vRP? Want to make a Job Selector at the Mechanic Job’ Base.

How can I change Notification font ? (That part that show on the minimap like when I joined it said “You are superadmin”) I can only change the K menu font pls help.

Check the file, you’ve probably missed a comma or added a comma. Commas separate a list, take it like this

One, Two, Three, Four but in the files it’s made to look neater by being like this

One,
Two,
Three,
Four

Four is the last part of the list, so there is no comma, Three is part of the list, so there is a comma.

With regards to the welcome message, that’s in vrp/cfg/lang/your language.lua

Blip ID’s are GTA mate, you can find them by Googling GTA 5 Blip ID’s

You’d have to re-write the code for it, or use something like pNotify

1 Like

The phone has been updated to work dynamically with any screen size.

The GitHub has been updated, for those of you wanting to update it without the full download, find the ZIP file attached.

Download the attached ZIP file and copy the vrp folder to your main resources folder and replace all.

Zap Hosting: For those of you on Zap, if you’ve got auto-update enabled, simply restart your server for the new menu.

Home Host/VPS: Make sure you delete your server “cache” folder after copying the new files over.

dunko menu.zip (346.6 KB)

@Dunko Hey mate! If I further edit your version like you did with psycho’s, do I have your permission to release it? I’ll only take credit for the edits I made (and will specify them).

Thanks and great job with the script! your script was the reason I started coding&playing fivem.

The only reason I made this was because Psycho stopped development of his version.

I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but no you don’t have permission to do so. Simply because I’m affiliated with Zap and this provides me an income, though by all means, if you’ve got scripts made, we can discuss you coming onto my newly formed development team, hit me up on Discord if you’re interested.

Sure, I didn’t intend to get affiliated with zap or steal your income, sorry.
I don’t have a lot of scripts made, I edited a lot of your work to make it more an out-the-box ready-to-play gamemode than a framework. And fixed many bugs that I’ve found (since 6.5 and some persisted on 6.6 too)

I’ll take it as an “official” invite to join the dev team then? If so, I’ll hit you up on discord and see what we can work from there.

Im needing help with getting my database connected becuase VRP folder keeps giving me this error when i load the server.

No need to be sorry, you don’t get an answer unless you ask :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s an invite to an interview to see what you’ve done, I’m more interested in people who make things already in, better, which sounds like what you’ve been doing, so hit me up and we’ll have a chat and go from there.

What have you done in the missions and what language file are you using?

@Dunko im using what came with your files haven’t touched anything within those files and default english that also came with it

Also im seeing this in the Server CMD

The baby typed some random shit in the resource.lua for vRP and I didn’t notice haha, this has been fixed.

dunko menu.zip (346.6 KB)

I’m having this error

It’s not an error, ignore it.

@Dunko I don’t know if someone already asked you but… How do i set drugs to give dirty money instead of regular money? Item_transformers? Also, how to display the amount of dirty money on hud?

Dirty money isn’t a currency so would be difficult to add in there, it’s an in game item.

With regards to that, you want to look at vrp_basic_mission/server.lua and change the code there

The phone has now had additions added to it, so you can cancel emotes, also allows the alerts to be removed from your screen once you press NUM+/NUM-

Download the attached ZIP file and copy the vrp folder to your main resources folder and replace all.

Again, huge thanks to PlatypusMuerte who designed this.

Zap Hosting: For those of you on Zap, if you’ve got auto-update enabled, simply restart your server for the new menu.

Home Host/VPS: Make sure you delete your server “cache” folder after copying the new files over.

part1.zip (346.6 KB)

part2.zip (2.2 KB)

Hello,boys!
I have a question who can help me with a Leader Menu which allow you like leader you can add members or remove member in that factions.

If you give the person who is the “Leader” the rank of Recruiter, then will be able to add/remove groups via the admin menu.