[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

The problem is with everything, i cant add group or anything that need a “pop up window”

At the bottom of groups.lua

This was due to a menu update, for some it worked, for others it didn’t, I’ve reverted back for the time being till I find out a solution.

Jobs work fine.

This is a base pack for you to add what you want to it, if you want a firefighter, then add it.

Installed correctly, still getting no menu / hud.

2 Likes

What is the ingame id for a combat pistol body, and where can i change the location of where i can get my jobs at

I’ve just fresh install this but I can’t get this to work propery some of function don’t work (ex. K menu didn’t work) pls help

I encountered a problem> ( K menu didn’t work) :sob:
New Update V6.6 (last update date 14 hours)

1 Like

Hey. I tried it but when its also in bottom changed it stops showing up and I can’t pick job anymore
EDIT: worked, thanks!

2 Likes

How can you solve this ?

Hey. Just change the bottom text. Example:
[“Hacker”]
–> change this!! “Hacker”,

and at the top are also [“Hacker”] more informations i don’t know.
and just change it and it worked

Try to re-download, may have corrupt on download.

1. Google
  2. vrp/cfg/groups.lua

I’d need to know what errors there are in both of your CMD’s, though if the K menu isn’t working it’s more than likely your database details are in correct, follow the installation instructions.

I’ve got no error logs. one more thing seems like press E on blips and hud doesn’t work either.

What language are you using?

I didn’t change anything I use the default English.

Yesterday before the update , the K menu was work but new update for “pop up window” K menu does not work
My Database details works well and does not have any problems

i want to link to download vrp dunko edited v6.5 fxserver?
Anyone have it ? Link ?

The files have been updated, realised I missed some JS stuff from the resource, this will work as intended now.

1 Like

Keep getting this error.
https://gyazo.com/5a1d7bee19b29e4776e5f5e8f7bcf943

Ignore it, you’re running on Windows I assume, so just carry on as usual.

thanks now is worked <3 i Love u
I appreciate your support for help everyone :heart_eyes:

2 Likes