[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

1. Use the edit function rather than spamming in future please.
  2. vrp_basic_mission/cfg/missions.lua
  3. The controls are mostly also linked to controllers, that’s how FiveM have set it up - you can try to make it 100% non-controller but I won’t be doing that as I recommend keyboard/mouse for RP
  4. It’s to the right of the minimap
  5. It depends where you hit things, you can mess with it as you like in the realistic damage resource

vrp_hotkeys

Wrong post mate, this is vRP not Essential Mode.

Hey you all guys out there,
i got for you an question.
How can I change the Job names, for example change Police Officer to Los Santos Officer or smillar?

regards

How do i change how many apartments people can own, and how many can own the same apartment?

How to add custom cars?
Set ls-custom cars so it cost money to upgrade?
How to remove and add weapon under shop or police?
And how do i remove NPC cops and EMS?

• HytroN

How i do to add Lockable Police Department Doors on my server??

You need vRP_doorsControl @lordlight.

Why is my character not loading , i am a ghost anyone knows how to fix that ? ive tried changing spawning location and problem persists pls halp!

How do I whitelist myself in my own server as a cop as I can’t get the option in game.

vrp/cfg/groups.lua

It’s core code with regards to owning 1 apartment, if you know what you’re doing you’ll know where to mess with this, though if you don’t, don’t mess with it, it involves both lua and database code amendments.

With regards to how many people can own the same place that’s in cfg/homes.lua

1. There is a guide on the forums how to do this, search.
  2. Code that in
  3. cfg/gunshops
  4. There is a resource for that on the forums.

There will be errors in your CMD, without those errors I have no idea what’s wrong. Though the chances are you haven’t put your database details in the cfg/base or server.cfg - read the installation instructions.

Read the FAQ’s.

@Dunko i am using ZapHosting , i installed your vPR pack with just one click

This is what i guess looks like , i dont know anything about programming , i dont even know why i rented a server at first , FML if someone can help me out i will appreciate you a lot errors.txt (66.6 KB)

Please update
Jobs Not worked
No Firefighter Job in Game

@Script4ever
Try reinstalling vRP and Firefighter Job is in EMS.

Greetings, KmunBiene.

I have this installed on zap but unfortunately there is nothing of fire in me
not even the mobile has an emergency fire department in it

@Script4ever It’s the Call Emergency. I’ve removed my firefighters script and i will show you it.

“Rettungsdienst” is Firefighters and Paramedics. I’ve added a server rule that you need to type in your issue, for e.x. “My car’s burning!”.
So and in EMS job is a Firetruck you can use I also added a small firefighters vehicle as hwaycar4 but bascially you don’t need to develop one.

when i updated the menu thirst and hunger bar and moneys in bank and other money don’t appear in screen…

@BienenGaming Nein es gibt Feuerwehr auch nochmal separat

Aber danke na läuft dein Server

@Dunko hey, so I managed it to rename the jobs at Job selector. But how can I also change the name at the Job Display? Thanks

Hi, I recently encountered a problem when players try create an Identity, the player can no longer move or do anything within the game, forcing them to restart the game through task manager. It’s a fresh install into a fresh server so nothing has been edited that didnt need editing. It’s as if the menu that’s supposed to pop up somehow cant. Any ideas?

1 Like

I have the problem, mabye something is wrong with the files?