[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hey Dunko! Could teach to make a kind of cfg.informer in groups.lua(every time the blip appears on the map to get a job)?

You can change the starter money here: vrp\cfg\money.lua

is there a way to add someone as a superadmin through the databse? because i have access to my database but cannot get in the actual game to add the person to superadmin… so wondering if there is a way to do it through the database please?

you can make it in game [go in to ► menu ► admin ► add group] and write the id of the player then press [tab] and write superadmin and then press [tab] again… and the player become superadmin

You can find them on RealisticVehicleFailure\client.lua

I have Zap-Hosting, but only FiveM mod. How can i install FX on zap-hosting?
I just have error when i try join in server missing json.

Do you know how to move the menu up so I can see all the options?

1. No idea mate, never had that before, have you removed the playernames stuff from the top of server.cfg?
  2. They need the role “ems” to receive the calls.
  1. I’m working on a fix for this as its designed for 1080p so trying to make it dynamic to both 1080p/720p - keep checking the post or my GitHub daily.
  2. The controls are mostly also linked to controllers, that’s how FiveM have set it up - you can try to make it 100% non-controller but I won’t be doing that as I recommend keyboard/mouse for RP
  3. vrp/cfg/money.lua - 99% of the things you’ll want to edit are in the cfg folder, always look there

This is a FiveM issue, they are working on it and it’s now very rare, simply keep connecting till it lets you in.

I only provide support to the pack mate, if I did every request people asked I’d have no time for myself, sorry.

Yes, under the vrp_user_data > viewed as “Data”, easiest way is to copy your own data and replaces theirs with it if you don’t really understand what to do.

Zap-Hosting has the latest FiveM files at all times, FiveM is FXServer. That error is an issue they are working on, just keep trying to connect till you’re in.

I’m working on a fix for this as its designed for 1080p so trying to make it dynamic to both 1080p/720p - keep checking the post or my GitHub daily.

this is a great pack nut has anybody used the pack but transferred everything across to just Blaine county like all the blimps and homes and stuff i have been trying for days but keep going wrong

How do i make a hotkey for handcuffs, and where do i change so if people own an apartment, they spawn at it

@Dunko I’ve did exactly what you said, but still showing wrongs id numbers over player’s heads.

About the ems role, they already are, when i call them from “K -> Phone” menu, works fine they receive the call. But with the new system, just doesn’t work.

Any idea what could it be?

Sometimes this error shows up on my cmd, anyone knows what could it be?

Blockquote
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/player_state.lua:74: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘spawn_death’)
stack traceback:
modules/player_state.lua:74: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:115: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:100

You’ve edited some things then it seems which has broke some of the scripts - the way I told you to do it, including removing the playernames in the top of server.cfg, is the way it works, tried and tested mate, so you’ve done something wrong somewhere.

Everything you need to move is in the vrp/cfg folder, pretty much all of the luas will need editing, changing the coords.

F2 = Police Menu, and the cuff is there, it’s very quick. With regards to the apartments, you’d have to code that in, right now they spawn when they log out - but they can’t spawn in their houses as it creates an instance and they’ll get stuck, they can log out outside it though.

@Dunko thank you for your help

1 Like

How do I change the amount of money jobs give you?

Also make it so controller doesn’t trigger menus?

Also don’t have a fuel gauge

Also the damage is messed up, my car shuts off after hitting a speed limit sign

@Dunko Well, i’ll try to fix the id thing, thanks for the support. Can you tell me which files is related with the new ems system (pressing E) so i can replace them with new ones? Just to check if i changed something wrongly.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

if someone could help id appreciate a lot when i try adding myself as a cop i use /setjob cop and suddenly this error shows up

disclaimer i know nothing about programming so if someone could help that’ll be awesome