[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Dunk I installed the vrp_garages and vrp_showroom , I can not use the vehicle functions now, I know it’s Sighmir script but it helps me pls

Heya everyone, just a quick question… so I have made new groups for editing the police station, but for the life of me, I cant find the location of the file I need to edit, to change the phone options, for instance since I made a new group HWY Captain, I want to change the Phone to say that when going to that particular job, any idea?

M menu? You mean K menu? It’s designed for 1080p either use that resolution or keep trying to move it.

You can’t right now, that’s the problem I’m currently looking into. If you figure it out, let me know.

It’s designed to be used with keyboard and mouse, if you’d like to use a controller you’d have to go through each keybind and figure out which ones aren’t linked to controllers and set it up that way. You can find the button list on the FiveM wiki.

The last coord needs to have the comma removed as it’s the end of the list. You also need to add those coords to [blips]/blips

You can’t use vRP and ES at the same time, that may be causing errors, though it looks like you’ve messed something up, read my FAQ’s here for more info on moving drug locations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p1GVOrYel9mOktuKU07FDVM6R-rZgK5mErL8YN_l5E/edit?usp=sharing

I don’t support scripts made by others mate. Though you also need vrp_lscustoms for those 2 to work, read his ReadMe’s for each on GitHub is all I can suggest.

Not sure I follow, the phone doesn’t state your rank/job, the top right of the screen does under the money.

Hi, I’m having a lot of problems with the player in “solo session”. would have how to help me as the server goes from 10 12 player, and they start to fall on solo.

hey i, really struggling on how to reposition the phone and cjange the key binds from numpad to something else as i dont have a numpad any help will be great cheers!

Solo session has been an issue for as long as I can remember, prior to FX Server - I honestly have no clue what causes it, though this is extremely rare these days. Make sure you are up to date with the FiveM server files, or even try downgrading by 1 version of the server files to see if that helps.

Please read the FAQ’s regarding changing the F5/F6 which is now Num+/- here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p1GVOrYel9mOktuKU07FDVM6R-rZgK5mErL8YN_l5E/edit?usp=sharing

I tried messing around with the design.css file for a while now and it just doesn’t work. I only managed to move the menu on the left of the screen but it became unresponsive afterwards.

YouTube is your best bet for learning CSS and moving things around correctly mate.

What if I told you I tried to do everything with the basic knowledge of CSS I have, that I looked on StackOverflow, OpenClassrooms and even asked friends who were more in the CSS game than I am and the menu still wouldn’t move mate.

(Yes, even with the cache cleared)

Thank you so much…was pulling my hair out at this lol cheers bud keep up the good work!

1 Like

hey im new here and how can i give admin to my friends???

Keep trying mate is all I can suggest, or even ask on the forums under the correct section for help moving it, the FiveM community is generally friendly so someone may be able to help.

Read the FAQ’s mate: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p1GVOrYel9mOktuKU07FDVM6R-rZgK5mErL8YN_l5E/edit?usp=sharing

First of all, thank you for the mod! It’s fantastic. Was just wondering if there are known issues with the latest FiveM update for cloakrooms, and if so, are they being worked on currently? The following is the error I am receiving when walking into the cloakroom.

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/basic_skinshop.lua:30: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘old_custom’)
stack traceback:
modules/basic_skinshop.lua:30: in local ‘callback’
[string “…”]:139: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

You’re welcome.

What is it exactly you’re doing when the server spits that error? I’ve just tested and I can’t seem to reproduce. Please confirm your FX Server version also.

I appreciate you taking the time. It appeared to be an issue with a new ped I was attempting to stream. I thought it may have been an issue with a framework update but after reverting to a previous backup it worked fine. Thank you for testing though!

1 Like

I have two issues and maybe you can give me a tip how to fix them.

1° - I did what you said about player’s id over their head, but instead of showing they own id, is actually displaying mine (1). There’s a fix for it?

2° - When i press “E” to call ems, who’s playing as ems role does’not receive the call.
(I’ve just read some topics and all you say about it is to update the files. My files are updated but maybe i changed something that is causing it to not work. So can you tell me the files that has connection with that function so i can replace them with new ones again?)

Just installed vRP on my Linux server and getting this error

Couple things. Added this to my server.

The menu is too far on the right and is off my screen.
Can I turn off controller causing menus to pop up?
How do I edit the start money and peoples money etc?

update server because maibe fivem server is outdated

you have to work on the phone gui settings script… if you scroll up in this post you find the solution i had uploaded an image to set it up correctly.