[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

I just tried trash job, and it just sets a waypoint to the drop off but I looked on the map and it doesnt tell me where trash is? Am I doing something wrong?

The whole cop system needs to be redone for sure.

1. Go cop
  2. Go get dressed
  3. Dont wanna be a cop
  4. Quits cop, but still in uniform
  5. Goes to get undressed, wont let me need to be a cop.
    Like I have to get undressed and take my guns away and THEN go unemployed. It should do all this automatically in my opinion.

And when you quit cop you still have this dumb police report task to do.

Firstly, this is an advanced base for YOU to work upon and make it your own. So take all of the above and do it yourself, that is what the pack was designed for, personal preference.

Lastly, K > Cancel Mission gets rid of the mission when you change jobs.

Dont mean to be annoying but you say to add cords into the item_transformers.lua for the trash job. I found the trash collector code but where do I insert the cords?

HELP ERROS :frowning:
AQUI

Read the bottom of the change log mate.

Yes i have looked at it, i cant find anything in the hotkeys regarding the vehicle lock

Asking questions isn’t annoying mate :stuck_out_tongue:

The long numbers are the coords, XYZ, they are in orange.

That error isn’t within the base pack, you’ve edited something in vrp/cfg/items_transformers and broke it, revert back and try again. Trial and error.

Apologies, the lock car is in vrp/client/lockcar-client.lua

Is there a script out there already or could you make it to where when you first spawn in you are forced to name yourself and pick a character. I know ESX has it but I haven’t seen vRP have it. Mainly because most people just connect and run out the door and dont even think to make a name.

Dunko How to block npc cars?

It says you reverted back to the old menu, is the phone the “old menu” because the phone needs a little more work in my opinion.

@Davi_Sperfeld Use sighmirs npc_control, in there u can edit it :slight_smile:

No I don’t have anything like that nor would I be planning on making one, feel free to make your own and contribute it to the FiveM forums, or simply keep replying to my post like an ungrateful child, see below.

So once again, I’ll repeat myself.

@Dunko in wich folder or archive is the vRPclient.addMarker function, i’m trying to change the id type from 1 to 27 but didnt find the function, or there’s a easy way to trade all id type’s of markers. DrawMarker(type, posX, posY, posZ,…etc, want to change that first value “type” from 1 to 27 in all cfg.markers. Ty for answer

Hello, i have two short questions.

1. is it normal that i only can store some weapons to my inventory?
  2. if it’s not normal any idea how to change it?

would be great to get help, thanks. :slight_smile:

Reverted back to original basic menu	5 days ago

Well ^ stop repeating yourself because clearly you said you went back to the old menu and I asked a simple question as if the phone was the old menu because I remember something different. But whatever dude :slight_smile:

Not ungrateful child I was just asking if there was something like it already.

How do i remove the player location display script

If you put weapons in the inventory the police do not see , how to fix?

What is this error (everything is working normally)?

Each module uses this, it’s not 1 lua, each have their own to match their own client/cfg lua - though you can just change the cfg of each lua to do as you suggest here. Ignore the blips_markers cfg though as those blips don’t actually work, it’s literally just used for floor markers.

Which weapons can’t you store? As far as I’m aware it should be all, I can’t even remember if there is an actual cfg set for this.

CustomScripts/game-ui

The police should see their inventory, so it would show there in there inventory, I’ll have to test this, thanks.

You’ve edited or added something in the cfg/item_transformers, someone has then tried to use said transformer and it’s caused that error.

@Dunko there’s a bug with mechanic, if a vehicle explodes he can bring the vehicle back with full life with a repair kit, its possible to fix that? Make a thread or something to check if vehHealth = 0 he cant repair. ty