[Release]drugs to npc's [ESX]

idk why it doesn’t work for you. try the clean money version

nvm the notification only goes to the person that sells it if they are cop. working on a fix not sure if i can fix it tho

Ohhh ok You should make it a ESX Notification, At the bottom left so that everyone gets notified by PD that someone is selling those drugs there so that people can see it that would be a easy fix look up the /ad script that was released would be great to have that there. it already notifies everyone publically on the bottom left so everyone will know same like the chat script difference is you can put Police traffic or even something else as the image and the name instead of a string just make it whatever text you want and trigger the function that is what I was working on didn’t really think the text chat way was that apealing but it did the job so would of liked to see that notification appear so thats what I was doing.

ill look into it later thanks for the suggestion

is it any database i need to use ur? cuz i cant pick the weed or anything :slight_smile:

you dont pick weed or anything

rly?
emmmm my bad (20)

For some reason the 911 calls are only client side, im on as a police officer and sell drugs and im the only person that get the 911 call, other police officers don’t?

Try this -> TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_phone:send’, ‘police’, ‘message’, true {x,y,z})

What is it like when players try to sell and they call the cops. Do they get a waypoint? something on the map? or just in the chat?

Can you please add that it’s a random amount of bags that you are selling and in the notify thing "you sold x bags for x money

you can do that and as of now the cops call isnt working

No, I can’t do that.

This seems to make my server lag
is that weird?

how many resources do you have? for me its just fine

200ish
but when i turn of this resource it does not lag, then when i turn it on it lags
like dsync

thats A LOT it shouldn’t do that anyone else have this problem?

Hi, call 911 police call only 1 person, I would like to know if someone had found the function that can call the whole police or do as in the script “outlaw alert” put a point on the map with a notif. Thank you!! otherwise very good script :)!

1 Like

Hello, can you make if somebody selling drugs to one person he must wait for answer and then he can go sell more?
I hope you understand (my bad englando xD)

where would i put this line of code exactly so that it doesnt break everything