[Release] DMV School - Drivers license

Hey i am new at this script and i don t know why i get this error:https://gyazo.com/e4c0236dff1209e055d5c10ee41b35d8. I tried to replace essentialsmode with vrp but isn t working. And after i want to put to police a button “Check license” but i don t know how to do it! Please help me!

Thanks

trying to change it to mph, do i just set

local speed = kmh

to mph?
and

local kmh = 3.6
local VehSpeed = 0

to

local mph = 1
local VehSpeed = 0

I do not install it I need help

when i start my server i get this error can someone help me
Error loading script server.lua in resource esx_dmvschool: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value

would it be possible so the person that passed has a licence that the police can see so they receive points for speeding etc and once you have 12 points (uk) you have to re-sit

you find the solution? could you tell me?

Is this for vrp too?

@all

How i can ad it: that when i am finished with the praxis test that i “becomme” my driver card in my inventory? I use vrp…

Sorry for bad English

MFG
@FoxXxHater

How can I add this under the “Identity” menu (vRP framework) near their registration and such? I’ve seen other servers have a line that says “Driver’s License: 1” or “Driver’s License: 0”

How can I do this?

I tried to change the DMV’s questions to another languange but then the questions are gone… What’s the problem?

hi i have a problem i instal dmvschool script and now i need to add in police menu “check driver licence” and "confiscate driver licence " i dont know who i am new in this and pls help me

Just a little headsup how about putting something like ESX | in the title name. it looked so promising, but i hate esx :smiley: :confused:

Could this be edited for a police driver level training ?
Edit destinations
Edit times
Etc?

This thing can be edited to be any type of test you like.

1 Like

Hi, how have you done that plz?

I split the test 3 times and have 3 of them running all with different test they take with different routes. They all give different licenses back

1 Like

Anyone got a DMV which doesn’t require a physical or theory test? Just want the player to buy the licence.

I do not know if it serves you, if you have esx or vrp, but if you are esx this great resource of @HumanTree92 could serve you https://github.com/HumanTree92/esx_licenseshop

1 Like

Just found this after I posted. Thanks though.

@PokeSer I have the same question, but in my case i’m using vrpex. Do you know a DMV which doesn’t require a physical and theory test?