[Release] DispatchSystem v2.2

roleplay
cad
mdt
database
doj

That isn’t even caused by Dunko’s vRP version, no version of Dunkos I have used had this issue. That is caused by an edit based on Dunkos vRP made by another dev, I experienced exactly same thing when I downloaded it. It’s a known problem acknowledged by Catraz, he said he will fix it.

ok thanks very much for your reply its much apricated, I have removed this script off my server, as I hate errors on my server :slight_smile:

Interesting little issue when trying to message 911.

A friend and I are getting an issue, that is: Whenever we do ‘/dsciv’ or ‘/dsleo’ our cursor gets struck on our screen when we try and exit. Plus, the only way of getting out is closing your FiveM through task manager.

Any fixes?

where is dispatchsystem.dmp?

Really great work here, thank you so much for this, definitely one of my favorite additions to my server.

If I may make a request/suggestion, would it be possible to add vehicle make and color to the vehicle options for more realistic police RP when running plates…?

Also, would it be possible to make a way to send BOLOs to a Discord channel using a webhook…?

Thank you again!

so how would i open the port on my vps

how can i put me to dispatcher ?
to player can call 911 in dispatch

I do not blame you for that. Errors like this should not be in any release, is why I do not use it. I have no idea what causes it either. If I knew or Catraz would explain what he did it could be fixed. He never responded to the issue I opened on git.

Hi, I love the system, though I am wondering, where do I find the system hosted like a website (what port), and how do I change the language? Because it’s all in french or something…