[Release] FiveM To Discord

Hmm, it was working for me :thinking:

0d7844e59086d8fb30ebbe9f6ff2ff03

Hmmm, that seems weird , me and a friend went on a killing spree for the test , it shows me the suicides but not the actual kill log for some reason. Do you think clearing server cache would help fix this problem?

Or is there an option in the script you need to set to true for it to work?
Thanks in advance!

There is no toggle. You could try clearing the cache.

Updated to v1.2.0

• Added 'How Killed’
  • Changed the look of the Date / Time

dec9b355623d594e3fba9e0eef9e3a1f

Download in the First Post!

Hmm , i think therer is still some sort of bug in there , sallvain killed 3 officers but the log only shows 2

Thanks in advance

also i forgot to mention we have a script in called RPDeath , could this affect this?

@Flatracer It doesnt show when someone dies or kills someone

Yep, this is probably the problem.

@Daveyentim1 Do you use this resource too?

Is there a way to print all the admin commands too, for example see in discord if someone types /givemoney ID amount and other commands?

1 Like

That is what it does by default, it prints every entered command, only the blacklisted and special commands will not printed.

(You can change blacklisted and special commands, check the server.lua)

Its not printing admin commands, for example if i type in /car zentorno or /givemoney 1 15000 it doesnt print out anything to Discord, but it does print commands like /ooc and /tweet.

I have tried with /announce, /givemoney, /car, /dv and /setjob

yeah i got that script too

1 Like

Great release, thanks.

1 Like

That is weird, I will get in contact with you about this after nye

Is it possible to have 3 different webhooks
1: Chat
2: Server start + log in / log out
3: Killing logs

Thanks in advance!

using essentialmode and /ooc isnt working wont show /ooc chat.

It only shows when they force /respawn on that player that got killed , else it wont show

Updated to v1.3.1

Download in the First Post!

How would I make it so that it only displays the /999 in a discord channel no more?

Now, I’m officially pushing the limits here with my suggestions :joy:. Maybe, possibly, steam avatars for the discord bot picture?

Sort of like this.

1 Like