[Release] D2FiveM - Control your FXServer with Discord

well i managed to get the bot working, now the only thing is when i try to do a chkcon, it says “Specified server not available!”

My password in server.cfg and in server.json are the same and my server is ofcourse online. any idea how comes he won’t make any connection? i am on linux vps.

thanks in advance

I did find out why,

SOLLUTION : the server name must be in lowercase, otherwise you get server not available.

Now the connection unsuccesful, finding out why …
–> do work now whil i did nothing :smile:

i wanted to share some improvements to the bot for performance:
instead of :

ReturnChannels.forEach(function(channel) {
channel
});

you better use:

for (var i = 0, len = ReturnChannels.length; i < len; i++) {
    ReturnChannels[i]
};

documentation:

So I’m looking at a bit of help I’m wanting to change the send command

Basically I want it to come up as “Server Message: MESSAGE HERE from DISCORD NAME”

since im using the discord bot, i experience alot of servercrashes without any useful crashdump informations. anyone else?
today im testing it without the bot and the server runs now since ~6 hours (so… im not really sure atm… but just wanted to ask)

but, i like the bot very much. its great!

okey, i tested it a few times and now i can say, that this resource is causing servercrashes for me… nobody else?

Working perfectly for me! but one question; is there any possible way that you can identify who sends messages into game? As in can it reference the discord sender’s name in-game?

EDIT It took a little research, but I found out how to do that.

The discord identifier? or id How you solve it? Thanks in advance.

before you compile the bot in node, open the bot.js Look for line 123, or this line of code:

var infos = [server.ip + ":" + server.port, server.password, server.author]

Where it says “server.author”, you replace that with “message.author.username”
it should look like this:

var infos = [server.ip + ":" + server.port, server.password, message.author.username]

make sure your config file still contains the server ip, port and password, but you won’t have to worry about the author title anymore.

Now it should look something like that.

Help please!

i have no idea what to do. passes are written like in descrition

@Flatracer

Hey, I tried using this and I got this problem.

Connection Unsuccessful

I tried doing what you said to do in the Troubleshooting page
My PW is the same and my IP is correct, I have my server up and bot turned on. I don’t know what to do at this point

Are you keeping the node.js window open when you type the command to start the bot?

Edit: also the password is whatever you set it to, it won’t be your IP unless you physically put that in there

I always have node js open, My password is the same and I set the server IP to my public IPv4 because thats the one that works for my friends (im home hosted) it still doesn’t work though

Off you must’ve missed a spot, do you have the channels set up for the bot?

Yes

(characterslol,ol

)

The bot is in the server but whenever I type a command it is instantly deleted. Any solutions?

Do you think you can add a active player count like my other gamer servers?

Updated to v3.0.0

• Converted it to a full FiveM resource, no need to install NodeJS anymore
  • Removed Multi-Server support, might add it with any future update
  • Added a bunch of new commands for resource managing (Start, Stop, Restart resources, Requesting a list of all available resources and Refreshing the available resources)
  • Also renamed it to D2FiveM

Download in the First Post!

2 Likes

I get this too. Any help yet?

Is it possible so when someone has a job it will give them a certain discord role?