[Release] D2FiveM - Control your FXServer with Discord

[This has been removed]

34 Likes

I was thinking about something like this last night. Nice Work buddy

2 Likes

Looks Nice. Going to test when Iā€™m free today.

Iā€™ve followed your steps and Iā€™ve checked and double checked the config file. Everything is set correct (user/pass) but I keep getting a ā€œBad Requestā€ and ā€œCouldnā€™t Send the message to FiveMā€. Iā€™m using your other DiscordBot with no issues, but this one plug is not working. Firewall ports are open, node is running, the scripts is running. Any help you can offer would be great. Also, in the directions, you have the config file named ā€œconfig.jsā€ but in the package, you have it ā€œconfig.jsonā€.

Finally admins can be lazy whilst still getting the job done!, nice release :rofl:

hello! cmdlist is working but other commands ainā€™t working at all. when i type them ,they just disappear,
id checked the IP ,Ports,and passwords and ainā€™t still working

I have the same problem with ā€œBad Requestā€ and ā€œCouldnā€™t Send the message to FiveMā€.

I will look into this, I probably fucked something upā€¦ Give me some time

Updated to v1.0.1

• Fixed the ā€˜Bad Requestā€™ Error
  • Fixed ā€˜getclientsā€™ printing ā€˜nullā€™ if there are no clients

Download in the First Post!

Awesome release! Look forward to using this.

Fixed this too, thanks for pointing this out. It was wrong in the direction. :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:

Suggestions:

• Add the ability to ban from game.
  • Make it so when a player does get kicked it streams to the in game chat saying they have been kicked and why.
  • Config to be able to change the name of the bot when using /send.

Now work https://gyazo.com/ab613076f6b133c10f354399aa17ac8a

I am happy it works now for you :slight_smile:

hello im new to this im sorry what do i do at Run CMD and cd into the DiscordToFiveM_JS path

The easiest way to achieve this is to open the folder DiscordToFiveM_JS, entering cmd in the top bar and pressing enter.

The bot goes offline when i turn my pc off is that something that should happen or not? Or is a vps needed to run it 24/7?

Thatā€™s normal, the bot runs on your computer. If you turn it off, the bot obviously turns off too.

To run it 24/7 you need a server or an energy efficient computer, which can run 24/7.

A Rasperry Pi should work too, I think.

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

Hey, God damn awesome bot!
Where can i edit the Discord responses if i want to translate them to another language?