[Release - Discontinued] Vadmin (Server Manager. program and web remote)

do you mean start/stop resource?

Next update. for now. use send command on console tab

Your topic has been unlisted as it is in violation of the Terms of Service identified below. Please rectify the issue then flag the topic for re-listing. Thank you for your understanding.

Representation
24. The Users shall not represent themselves, any entity they represent, or a product they provide
as being endorsed by or affiliated with CitizenFX (or related brands such as FiveM), either in
person, or on a uniquely-namespaced service, including but not limited to domain names
(“fivem.tld”, “citizenfx.tld”, “fivem-plugins.tld”), social media (“socialspace.com/users/citizenfx”,
“social.net/fivem”), or product branding (“FiveM Admin Tool”, “FXInstaller”, “CitizenFX”).
Correct alternatives would be similar to “scripts-for-fivem.tld”, “socialspace.com/users/cool-rpfivem”, “Admin Tool for FiveM” or “Installer for FXServer”.

I was thinking of being able to call a specific function from a script so instead of just saying something in chat, i could just simply put crp-custom:15minrestart() which would trigger the function from that script.

no. it is impossible. this tool can only communicate with the console and not with resources / scripts

Use “say” command to send message to chat

Hai everyone. I have released an emergency update (1.4.5). This update is just to solve my problem about violating the terms of service on my tool.
this is a violation that I received

Your topic has been unlisted as it is in violation of the Terms of Service identified below. Please rectify the issue then flag the topic for re-listing. Thank you for your understanding.

Representation
24. The Users shall not represent themselves, any entity they represent, or a product they provide
as being endorsed by or affiliated with CitizenFX (or related brands such as FiveM), either in
person, or on a uniquely-namespaced service, including but not limited to domain names
(“fivem.tld”, “citizenfx.tld”, “fivem-plugins.tld”), social media (“socialspace.com/users/citizenfx”,
“social.net/fivem”), or product branding (“FiveM Admin Tool”, “FXInstaller”, “CitizenFX”).
Correct alternatives would be similar to “scripts-for-fivem.tld”, “socialspace.com/users/cool-rpfivem”, “Admin Tool for FiveM” or “Installer for FXServer”.

this violation made this post unlisted from the forum fivem by the admin or forum staff.
so to solve this problem I have to change the name of the tool from “Fivem Server Manager” to “Server Manager for Fivem”. not only that. I also added some features that have been completed and have not been completed (this is disabled).

ADD

• Custom Server Config
  • Server Mode (Public Server and Test Server)
  • Theme Option (Disable/Currently Development)

IMPROVEMENT

• Resource Installer and Uninstaller (Disable/Currently Development)
  • Change Resource List Display from Checkboxlist to Table
  • Fix some Bug

this Version is available on Github Release
and for old version will be deleted. if you want old version you can send direct message to me

i will contact admin or forum staff to request re-list this post. i hope this release make this post listed on forum again

1 Like

More info on the server mode meant ?

this feature is only for switching server configurations (if you have 2 file server config). in my country each server owner has 2 servers. first is the main server, aka the public server. second is the test server. This server is used by dev to test resources with bug-hunters. so the two servers have different configurations

Example
Public Server

Test Server
Screenshot_55

1 Like

Alright thanks you. I was wondering what test server actually meant and yeah that’s good to swap between test server and main server config.

New Update Available

Download

note : maybe some BUG have not fixed. because I don’t know or forget. i am so tired in this few day

1 Like

download not working

The download is working for me.

Awesome resource! Can this work remotely or only on the PC it is running on?

Web Remote (Remote Server via Browser) is curently Development. please be patient

1 Like

NEW UPDATE

Download Here

Note: I am sorry about not add information the latest version of Fivem Server Screenshot_61
The Reason is Download page Fivem Server is have a Security Protection

so Server Manager cannot Get information about latest Version of Fivem Server

Enjoy the New Version of Server Manager for Fivem

how i can remove this script ?

I have never received a message like that. Is this from cmd?

yes from cmd this coming after install your tool

Has Remote Web been released yet, if not do you have any type of ETA on it.

Web remote is currently development. Beta version (1.6.1) to test the web remote will be release soon