[Release] Disable seat shuffling

Nope. It shouldn’t. it should work on its own

@callmejaf Well, it still doesn’t work when I enter “/shuff” maybe i’ll try re downloading it, I don’t know why it wont work.

@callmejaf I figured out the issue, and got it to work, I redownloaded the newest normal server resources when you start a server, from the wiki page about how to start a server.

Did anyone happen to figure out a way to stop the animation bug?

1 Like

Change the wait time if there is any, it could make or break the script, so I’ll try that later.

where are the credits from the code ?

like half of the script is from @Flatracer

linky linky

1 Like

I think 99.9% of people don’t really care. I never claimed it as mine, I polished it with the help of @vespura a while ago but people kept asking me to make it into a resource. I really cbf to go look on the fourms to where I got it from like 3 months ago, when 99.9% of people wouldn’t care. they wanted me to make it a resource, so i did.

yea i knwo peaple don’t car where you got it, but redics from where you got it, who helped you is always a good begin.
you did maybe not say it was you but you didn’t told it wasn’t someone’s part of code. crediting someone takes like 10 seconde of your time

1 Like

As I said. It would be effort to find out where I got it from, id idn’t know where I got it from, it was just in my server for ages

Does anyone know if any of the Known Bugs have been fixed or if there’s another script that does the same thing?

The only real “bug” is the animation of moving to driver seat repeating (but its only on your screen). Other than that this script works well.

how can i make it to where you use the command and it will switch you to different seats not just to driver from passenger seat i want it so you can switch to all seats in car if there is more than one seat

I don’t know off the back of my hand. If I looked into it I could probably do it.

ya that would be neat to go to all seats not just switch driver from passenger

am i supposed to put in resource folder and do start stuff like usually. I did that but didnt work when i tried it ingame. thanks for your time

Easy guide to installing this.

1. Put it in your resource folder
  2. go to Server config
    2a. this Is up to you but I remove the file and place it on my desktop to edit
  3. Do this start SeatShuffle (it has be exactly like the folder name.)
  4. Save and place it back into your FileVilla
  5. Restart your Server

I did it and it works for me.

For ease of use I added this to DUFX as I use it for testing a lot, I am about to release a new versions, are you happy for me to leave it in my dufx script with credit or would you like me to remove it.

Hey :slight_smile:
I would ask if you can change the command /shuff to a key, for example, that you have to press the “Z” key to change the seat.

It is possible to create script that will shuffle you from driver to passanger on back seat?

Thanks

found another bug. when player is on the bike animation never ends, the player keep trying to get on the drivers seat