[RELEASE] Disable ALL Emergency Service and Military Dispatching

how can I disable helicopter npcs??

You can take a look at https://github.com/ESX-PUBLIC/esx_outlawalert

This resource takes like 20/30 FPSā€¦ whe you fix it guys, or DO SOMEONE HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE FOR THIS?

1 Like

In Onesync it definitely has issues for sure. And thats with just me in my test server. Iā€™d love to see a working Onesync version.

They are working on 128 when just 64 still su**s :frowning:

It Hurts boi

You know it all runs one Onesync right? So any fixes for 128 or 64 are the same.

wait for Onesync too

Couldnā€™t load resource disabledispatch.
How i can fix that?

How do I get it so no AI police vehicles are seen driving around ( not responding ). I donā€™t get any of the mresponding to anyone that has been injured/ killed but they are seen near to the police station just randomly driving around/ turning on their sirens

this is just so they donā€™t respond, they are still in the game

just what i was after. thanks!

I know this is quite a long time since this release, but Iā€™m still having issues with Ambulances dispatching, police bikes appearing and the sheriff car at sandy sheriff appearing with a driver.

Iā€™ve been trying to figure this out for a long timeā€¦

will try this hopefully it still works

is this works?

I get this all the time

Screenshot_16

yep, i get that same problem

Iā€™ll look into thisā€¦ Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve done anything for FiveM.

EDIT: I tried this on a fresh server of the newest version with a brand new install of the client and Iā€™m not seeing that issue. When does it appear?

I get the resource warning as well. It happens clientside and only when thereā€™s a high population on the server

It happen when i enter a car and sometimes it stay while driving