[Release][Dev] NativeUILua

Got bored earlier this week and converted NativeUI to Lua plus i haven’t released anything in a while…

NativeUI in LUA for FiveM.

Original: https://github.com/Guad/NativeUI

Include client_script '@NativeUI/NativeUI.lua' in your __resource.lua to use

Creation Functions

NativeUI.CreatePool() used to handle all your menus

NativeUI.CreateMenu(Title, Subtitle, X, Y, TxtDictionary, TxtName) create a UIMenu

NativeUI.CreateItem(Text, Description) create a UIMenuItem

NativeUI.CreateColouredItem(Text, Description, MainColour, HighlightColour) create a UIMenuColouredItem

NativeUI.CreateCheckboxItem(Text, Check, Description) create a UIMenuCheckboxItem

NativeUI.CreateListItem(Text, Items, Index, Description) create a UIMenuListItem

NativeUI.CreateSliderItem(Text, Items, Index, Description, Divider) create a UIMenuSliderItem

NativeUI.CreateSprite(TxtDictionary, TxtName, X, Y, Width, Height, Heading, R, G, B, A) create a Sprite

NativeUI.CreateRectangle(X, Y, Width, Height, R, G, B, A) create a Rectangle

NativeUI.CreateText(Text, X, Y, Scale, R, G, B, A, Font, Alignment, DropShadow, Outline, WordWrap) create Text

Screenshot

NativeUILua Example

Additions

While converting it i also added mouse clicking function on the list item arrows and the slider arrows and i also added my slider item which i created for the C# version

Issue(s)

The only issue i have come across is the description/string measuring to be wonky compared to the original, if anyone finds the problem let me know!

Github
Download

[Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets!

Finally! Been waiting for something like this for ages!

Thanks a lot for this :smiley:

Nice! Finally we have some NaiveUI :tm:

Sweet!! Thank you! OMG!

A gift from the GODS!

Wow, this is the kind of quality releases I like, awesome!!

Yaassss…
:+1::sneezing_face:

Multiple ListItems in 1 menu? Without conflicts?

please say yes. :mascot:

Does this also allow for safezone-friendly right aligned menus? :thinking:

Looks good!

What were the conflicts with the C# version and i might be able to give you an answer :stuck_out_tongue:

Was about to use WarMenu, then this came! THANK YOU SO FKN MUCH!

Just released version 1.0.8 which fixes scaling on resolutions higher than 1080p, thanks to @IceHax for testing

:smile:

Multiple list items in one menu cause conflict.

got an example/explanation?

any way to change the background color of banner, and change location on screen? move to right,bottom, etc ?