[Release][Dev] NativeUILua

Got bored earlier this week and converted NativeUI to Lua plus i haven’t released anything in a while…

NativeUI in LUA for FiveM.

Original: https://github.com/Guad/NativeUI

Include client_script '@NativeUI/NativeUI.lua' in your __resource.lua to use

Creation Functions

NativeUI.CreatePool() used to handle all your menus

NativeUI.CreateMenu(Title, Subtitle, X, Y, TxtDictionary, TxtName) create a UIMenu

NativeUI.CreateItem(Text, Description) create a UIMenuItem

NativeUI.CreateColouredItem(Text, Description, MainColour, HighlightColour) create a UIMenuColouredItem

NativeUI.CreateCheckboxItem(Text, Check, Description) create a UIMenuCheckboxItem

NativeUI.CreateListItem(Text, Items, Index, Description) create a UIMenuListItem

NativeUI.CreateSliderItem(Text, Items, Index, Description, Divider) create a UIMenuSliderItem

NativeUI.CreateSprite(TxtDictionary, TxtName, X, Y, Width, Height, Heading, R, G, B, A) create a Sprite

NativeUI.CreateRectangle(X, Y, Width, Height, R, G, B, A) create a Rectangle

NativeUI.CreateText(Text, X, Y, Scale, R, G, B, A, Font, Alignment, DropShadow, Outline, WordWrap) create Text

Window(s)

Used with UIMenu with functions :AddWindow(Window) and :RemoveWindowAt(Index)

NativeUI.CreateHeritageWindow(Mum, Dad)

Panel(s)

Currently only can be used with UIMenuListItem with functions :AddPanel(Panel) and :RemovePanelAt(Index)

NativeUI.CreateGridPanel(TopText, LeftText, RightText, BottomText)

NativeUI.CreateColourPanel(Title, Colours)

NativeUI.CreatePercentagePanel(MinText, MaxText)

Screenshot

Original Example menu

NativeUILua Example

Panels

Grid Panel
Grid Panel Picture
Colour Panel
Colour Panel Picture
Percentage Panel
Percentage Panel Picture

Windows

Heritage Window
Heritage Window Picture

Additions

While converting it i also added mouse clicking function on the list item arrows and the slider arrows and i also added my slider item which i created for the C# version

In version 2.0.0 i added in Windows and Panels

Issue(s)

The only issue i have come across is the description/string measuring to be wonky compared to the original, if anyone finds the problem let me know!

Github
Download

60 Likes

Finally! Been waiting for something like this for ages!

Thanks a lot for this :smiley:

Nice! Finally we have some NaiveUI :tm:

Sweet!! Thank you! OMG!

A gift from the GODS!

Wow, this is the kind of quality releases I like, awesome!!

Yaassss…
:+1::sneezing_face:

Multiple ListItems in 1 menu? Without conflicts?

please say yes. :mascot:

Does this also allow for safezone-friendly right aligned menus? :thinking:

Looks good!

1 Like

What were the conflicts with the C# version and i might be able to give you an answer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was about to use WarMenu, then this came! THANK YOU SO FKN MUCH!

2 Likes

Just released version 1.0.8 which fixes scaling on resolutions higher than 1080p, thanks to @IceHax for testing

:smile:

Multiple list items in one menu cause conflict.

got an example/explanation?

1 Like

any way to change the background color of banner, and change location on screen? move to right,bottom, etc ?

2 Likes

I was wondering if it were possible to have the menu automatically update values. For example if I open a item and have a right text on it, the right text would only update if i reopened the menu.

Using UIMenuItem:RightLabel(text) you can instantly update button values. Useful if your button is something like: Value: Right Label

1 Like

How could I add a submenu inside of a sub menu?