[Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System

Demo broke? Also I guess you don’t support modified clients just like OpenCAD. If you do awesome if you don’t think about it…

Hydrid V1 Edit’s
Its nothing fancy just makes the system a bit more RP friendly
Removed judge and other “coming soon” page links to clean up the page.
Removed the civilian’s ability to change his driver license status, can only view if valid now.
Removed the civilian’s ability to issue a warrant on them self, can oly view if they have one now.
Added leo and dispatch’s ability to reinstate suspended license
Added leo and dispatch’s ability to issue a driver’s license.

Hydrid Edited.rar (2.1 MB)

Moved the client side plate reader and edited the text so that cars that are not in the system dont say valid
hydrid client scanner.rar (2.7 KB)

1 Like

is there a way to make it flare out a bit more when scanning? Seems that the radar shoots directly in front and doesn’t capture vehicles passing you if you’re driving.

Edit: Also it seems the math is off on the radar. I was doing 50mph and my friend clocked me at 13mph, couldn’t find anywhere in the config to change it.

Im sure ther is ill play with it and post back

1 Like

Some more small edits i have done to it.
See [Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System for more info
Here is the old list and new list
Removed judge and other “coming soon” page links to clean up the page.
Removed the civilian’s ability to change his driver license status, can only view if valid now.
Removed the civilian’s ability to issue a warrant on them self, can oly view if they have one now.
Added leo and dispatch’s ability to reinstate suspended license
Added leo and dispatch’s ability to issue a driver’s license.
new stuff…
Made the civ page so it only has access to the civ page.

Screen shot of civ only page

Removed civ from the leo / dispatch pages

screen shot of new leo page

Only thing you will need to do is change your database login info if you have the system installed already. if not read the guide and then just change the db info and use these.
civ only.rar (2.1 MB)
leo-dispatch only.rar (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

Awesome, I appreciate it.

new range

new range

just out of range

scanner.rar (5.5 KB)

1 Like

Looks like the speed is still off, I was pacing a car on the interstate doing about 65mph and the radar said they were doing 28mph. I checked with other speedometer scripts to test if I calculated mine wrong but it looks like it’s the radar. I believe the correct math is speed * 2.236936 on the speedometer scripts. Not quiet sure how to go about changing that in your script. Thanks!

I love the edits, especially the license status one! I would like to know how warrants can be added, as LEO cannot and now civilians themselves cannot as well.

Ill add a button to open it. it will be on the same page as the license buttons

i forgot you said the radar speed. ill mess with it some more

1 Like

Love the work if you wish to officially add this to the project feel free to fork it and do a pull request were all about sharing and tacos!

Will do

Aye yall

whats up

I’m lonely

You should dm me

lol oh god

It was a legit reason sir