[RELEASE] /delallveh, deletes all unoccupied vehicles on the map

how do u set it to only mods can use

does anyone know if we can decrease the frequency? love this resource but would like to have it trigger half as often.

Hey Lighting, is there a way I can make this accessible only to staff members? Thanks.

C. Tech

is it like this ? add_ace group.admin “command.delallveh” allow
is it like this? add_ace group.admin command.delallveh allow

add_ace group.moderator command.delallveh

no, just add_ace group.[GROUP] command.delallveh allow

That would be add_ace group.staff command.delallveh allow

anyway to have a warning before it dv’s?

1 Like

Would also like to know this haha. Can’t seem to find anything about it anywhere.

I hope an timer will be added like “your vehicle will be deletet in 5 minutes” or something like that

I dont know how to add it with an notify, im learning lua

Is there anyway to have it do a countdown so i put the command dvcountdown then it will start at 10 sec and go to until it hits 0 then it deletes

Hey, I just edited your script a bit where i added a timer to it and sends a chat to every person in the server. that way they get notified 30 seconds before it dv all the cars. I was wondering if it is okay for me to rerelease it and give you full credit?
Screenshot (21)
So it still functions the same way as yours i just edited the server side of it.
do I have your permission?

Lmao I haven’t been active in the fivem community in literally years. Glad to see my stuff still being put to good use, brings back memories. Do whatever you want.

thanks man, i just made the post [RE-RELEASE] /dvall deletes all unoccupied vehicles on the map , I do personally love your scripts and i actually use them in the server of ours.

idk if your still interested but I remade the script again but with an automatic dv. didn’t realize I can code. same link

I have done this and it sill does not work

How did you add that timer?

i havnt checked my fivem in a while. i used a wait(5000)

I need a script that deletes broken cars all over the city. help me