[RELEASE] Death timer

Hello is it normal when i get killed i respawn and after like 2 seconds im getting teleported to my place and im getting ragdoll …

link updated , again sorry for this time, i had a lot of problems on my plate and my internet spending time was cut off by 80% . Haven’t played fivem in a long time :frowning:

2 Likes

What’s in the new update :smiley:

it’s working like in the video, with timer and deathanim

did u see the issue I posted where players see me standing instead I was dead on the ground did u fix that?

i get this error with the new version

i got this same problem

@Painwithin ragdoll.rar (2.2 KB)
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/ccefb7e95ee20ebdfec5e4d79e28553bc4de47beb8bf5824cab03cbb6e0ff9ae/analysis/1494866836/
tested this in my server and it’s working ( tested it on blank server ) ,

1 Like

will try it out, thank you

EDIT: works perfect! nice work!

1 Like

Whats up guys im asking this quickly ! How can i disable the auto respawn ? Thanks !

i will add a version later today with /starttimer command. if it’s not up today , tomorrow it will be for sure, i am not sure that i will have time to do it today.

nice work and share :slight_smile: i have edited the text so it doesn’t tell them the /starttimer command as i’m happy for them to lie there for 5 minutes or until 911 get to them, 1 issue though is when you respawn you’re still wounded and covered in blood.

yeah i know, might be silly but i didn’t figured it out what is the native for cleaning the ped.

Could player dropping cash and weapons when 5 minute timer expires and they respawn be included into this or should i be looking elsewhere for that?

this is not a db related script and you don’t require the bank system, but you can change the events how you want it and bring it into your desired state.

how do i make it so that they dont auto respawn when the timer hits 0 and they have to type a command to respawn?

thats simple, change it into deathlock.lua and don’t trigger the deathrelease, there is the event there, trigger it with a command, not from event.

what do you need? explain

i will look into essential mode and money system and tell you

everytime i kill someone in my server i crash … need help