[Release] D2FiveM - Control your FXServer with Discord

I don’t know and I don’t care about RP

Do you use the latest version?

Yes its the latest version. It just deletes the chat when I try and ban someone and look at the resource list.

Try restarting the resource, I realized the resource somehow freezes if you enter the commands too quick after starting the server.

Or you are not entering the command in the correct channels.

@NewJerseyStateRP

I am entering it correctly. I can kick fine and get clients. Just cant ban or get the resource list

Well, if other commands work, the only possibility I can think of is that the channel for these commands isn’t configured correctly…

They are all configured under the same channel. No missing commas or anything

hi ! i have a problem but i dont know why … i have correctly config that but my bot is offline and i have this error in my console

Running build tasks on resource D2FiveM - it’ll restart once completed.

Building resource D2FiveM failed.

You have a solution …?

thanks

updated to 3.0.0 and it says the bot is running, no idea what it is thats wrong, took the previous bot information as well as channels since that would all be the same. When I type in a command it shows up in the discord but doesn’t prompt that it was sent to a server.

When entering a command, nothing happens, the message I send just deletes and its gone
please help me :3

This seems to freeze stuff in the server after running for a while and causes chat to stop working and commands to not be able to work in the console

1 Like

I got an unhandled exception error in the console log, reverted back to 2.0 works for me until I figure out this bug

Yes i am

Well this is weird since it didn’t happen while I was testing but if this is true please keep using the old version until I figure out why this happens.

And where is Old Version :slight_smile:

command prefix?

nevermind

You must use !! , for example :
!!cmdlist

You can change it in config file.

Added it to the First Post

1 Like

im still using the old version as i changed alot of the commands to work with the BanSQL script and didnt want to do that again haha… can you guys tell me where i can disable the multiserversupport for the 2.0 version so i dont need to put in the servername everytime?

im pretty sure i just could replace the variable for it in the code with a string containing the servername, should be the easiest way… but where is this part of the code? im not familiar with JS…

thanks