[Release] Custom Spawn Points And Skins For FiveMServer Spawn In

Hey there guys, hope you are having a good day,

So on some servers There are random spawn points with the same skin witch gets repetitive ,
So on saying that i have decided to replace the already made spawn point lua with my own And decided to share it with you guys

(What it does)
Essentially what it does is you input the Cordinated for the places you want the spawn points to be and put in what skins you want them to spawn in with

To alter this its the FiveMap Skater and or Hipster (depends witch Version your running for your server
Below is an attachment with two files i edited, Go into your resources and replace it with the files below,

(Can you edit it and how ?)
You can of course edit it and change it what skins you want
The edit process is located in Map.lua
Edit it with a program such as atom or notepad++ And just put in coordinates and PED ID

(Information about it)
Although i am uploading this is FiveM Stock Server Files editied, Feel free to use and redistribute
If you update it anymore please comment below and tell me what you did, i would love to hear

FiveMCustomSpawn.rar (1.9 KB)

The download is just above in it contains two files fiveM map hipster and skate (best bet is to replace the both of them)

You do not need to start it in server.cfg just drop in the recourse folder and your good to go
Thank you guys Hope you enjoy it !

(edit)
To get any Custom spawn points use a scripthook programm such a Lambda to get the location by going to world and show cordinates

I will provide a list Of Other coordinates for people to use In a Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/P031GvRM

4 Likes

Good information, poorly constructed. There, I said something.

Truth

[12:59 PM] Vasco: comment on it pls
[12:59 PM] plutonium: Why lol
[12:59 PM] Vasco: I dont know so i feel special ?

2 Likes

Is… Is this a tutorial or, a release?

This really doesn’t look like you’re trying to tell us how to do this ourselves, instead it looks like you have done everything for us and want us to download it.

It is bad practice to do this. Instead, you should be creating your own resources with the changes and using these. That way, you don’t have any conflicts when updating the stock resources.

Edit: Changed the location and the title to “Release” as this seems like a more fitting place for this thread.

1 Like

It is bad practice to do this. Instead, you should be creating your own resources with the changes and using these. That way, you don’t have any conflicts when updating the stock resources.

I understand that yes. Just less resources to run, Again Its just a small thing i came up with because i havent really seen much like it .
(thanks for changing location)

Works amazingly well, very easy to set up & very useful

Thanks a lot for this release!

1 Like

Remove the #, it causes errors on startup.

1 Like

Can I spawn in a specific location and wear a specific skin only the first time I create an account, and then spawn with a change of clothes from the last ending location?

This can be easily made by the same way this guy did
https://www.reddit.com/r/FiveM/comments/3vskdd/tutorial_setting_up_spawnpoints_and_playermodels/