[Release] Custom server sided sounds

@PoleDog Could you please provide some more information about your setup (server.cfg plugin order, AWC configuration, etc.) in order to help the developer troubleshoot the issue? Thanks.

I just have a Completly clean FiveM Server whit the default Resources and this one, and loaded it. nothing is modified. and it works completly fine.

@PoleDog Which siren did you load into vehicles.awc?

1 Like

i haven’t messed with the laod order but if you say it works then we definitely have to test it someone put it right after the basic resources and see if it will load if it does perfect

@DeltaZeus the one that came whit it.

Where did you put it in the server.cfg @PoleDog?

I Dont think your telling the truth without any video i tried it agian and it still doesn’t work
@PoleDog

After doing some thorough testing regarding loading order of the plugins in the server.cfg file, as well as using some custom specially acquired vehicle AWCs, I have not found a way to get sirens streamed. At this point I think it may be a good idea to reach out to one of the FiveM platform developers for some assistance regarding the matter. Thanks everyone for their persistent efforts.

Must be a fake ass server

3 Likes

Tryed to replace guitar sound but it dont work too.
streams.rpf dont work like a resident.rpf
Or may be there is any solution

How do I add this? https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/nypd-rumbler-siren

Did you ever get this to work?

not the sirens unfortunately other sounds work tho like weapons and dlc sounds

Weird thing is, when I connect to the server it downloads the “sound” resource with the siren. But when I load in and try it’s still the original :confused:

@dubnium You have any idea how to get this working?

cool thanks

so from what I gathered its possible to add our own sounds that we want to add as long as they are ogg format, and we can make our scripts call the function to make that sound when things happen that we want and it will play that sound for people nearby if we want?

3 Likes

Why are my FPS going from 40 to 45 FPS i was about 60 to 80 before/ would this cause FPS drops, ill restart my PC and see if it fixes it , it may be my processes.

Just a question!
Do I put the sounds och the resources?

only the weapon sounds work for me. is there a way to get the sirens and vehicle sounds working?

Unless it is giving you a resource time warning, it is your PC or something else.