[Release] Custom Map Blips [v1.0]

Hey everyone!

I have made a simple script where you can make custom blips for your map in your FiveM server!
It make its true that you can make your own locations on the FiveM map.

Installation:

1. Make a map in resources (choose own name)
  2. Make a file named __resource.lua and paste this:
    3eb41f881290fb64343be8a9a35401f6
  3. Make a file named blips.lua (here you have a example of my server file):

This plugin is still under developing, With custom texes in version v1.1! i will give support on the questions

Download Link: https://mega.nz/fm/WvZDQY7R

This is the server bazaar

This doesnt belong in server bazaar. Read the category descriptions before posting

You havent provided a download for the script you are releasing. Package the resource into a zip or rar and upload it here using the forum upload feature. (Trust me some people would complain about having to write it out anyways)

I am moving this to #development:scripts for now. If you add a download or atleast a easy copy paste abilities for your code I or someone else can move this to the actually releases category.

So you changed the config of this release: [DISCONTINUED] GTA V Blips V2 (That’s all you did) then “released” a screenshot of “your” new code. :thinking:

He didn’t even bother changing the __resource.lua file :smile:

He only changed the blip scale and all the different blip…

Thank @Scott_UK

I put it before the file before esx_ by, it starts the file but I do not see my blips … Tell me what’s wrong, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

but the download link is broken

Hey @Scott_UK his is realy my own work, Im working on a custom text field in custom blips and this version is v1.0, If you look the blips.lua you see that is my work!

Hey @xander1998 Oops, The download link is there now!

Hey @SuisseGames Try a other ID, Even that works

Re-release of [DISCONTINUED] GTA V Blips V2

Closed.