[Release] Custom GLA Framework

You are correct, **** the haters

Along with this, half of the resource are other content creators here on the forum, which i have no doubt you didnt ask for permission for their work and resources to be reuploaded as your own release

4 Likes

pNotify, mysql-async, es_admin, essentialmode and more are not made by youā€¦

What is this? Just someones mashed together resources or did he customize any of these scripts to be unique or custom in any which way? I am confused here just looks like these resources have been shared, Im not hating or anything just seems like public knowledge just a pack not really a Framework, But Again Iā€™ve yet to test it and will test it but overall I donā€™t expect much I will edit this post providing my review and opinion on it idk where I stance on this release.

1 Like

vMenu, coordsaver, showcoords, afkkick, dmv, doors, drugs the list goes on

pNotify, Drugs, golf, holdups, ipl, Identity
I recommend he adds credits to all individual developers who have made the script.

More like, ask for permission from them, as some of these could be licensed and such and may need author permission to actually be permitted to be redistributed

1 Like

Waits to see if anyone has loaded all this to see if this works server config renamed and parts missing

If you want I can open a test server with it

il take credit for the esx holdupall :slight_smile:

of what im not using that Framework

Aha ok ā€¦

the esx holdupall is my script and its fully working just need to change the time of the robberys

Thank you for your contribution, credit has been updated

1 Like

Please get permission from every resource creator and make sure that you have permission to release all of the content you provide that isnā€™t yours. Crediting the users wont always work especially if the user has a license on their content

I give him permission to use the esx-holdupall

There ya go people. I stripped it down for ya. Now be happy and donā€™t complain.

Im getting errors like crazy

1 Like

Same error i have and black screen on fivem

GitHub repo still contains user data and random server files that are not related to any resources. Please only upload resources itself, and only upload ones you actually made yourself, or have the explicit permission to use. Also provide a list of all changes made to any of the resources if you changed anything in existing resources.

Simply uploading a ā€˜mega packā€™ or ā€˜collectionā€™ of pre-existing scripts is not allowed.