[Release] Cuffs w/ Sound

So I’ve had this script customized for a while and I figured it was about time to release it to the community.

The cuff script itself is not mine but I’ve added the sound to the cuffs :smiley:
I can’t find the cuff script anymore so I can’t link the original script sadly.

Its a cuff to command script but it can be customized to target the closest player.

Video

https://youtu.be/OkqepqYH5z8

Things to add:

• Permissions?
  • Close player and ID Toggle

Command: /Cuff (ID)

Download:

Enjoy the sound of cuffs being put on and taken off criminal scum! :smile:

8 Likes

Hmm okay so this is cool

Can you add a video so we can see / hear the sound ect

Please add credits for the orginal download

1 Like

Is this cuff sound server sided, as in will it stream for all players within a range and is that range adjustable?

The range is adjustable, it plays the sound for the people who are close to the person being cuffed
And the sound itself is in the resource for the server, it can be edited to whatever sound you want it to be. Like a trumpet playing when you cuff someone haha

Awesome. Good work.

1 Like

Someone asked me to add a video to the release, so here you go (updated the post)

Thanks m8

ace permissions?

2 Likes

Ace?
I was more thinking like esx or vrp perms
or just a simple whiltelist command

Yea esx would be cool for ambulance job I’m trying to get my ambulance job to be able to use cuff and drag but it will not work, do you know what can be done?

Wonder if this can be permissions based on es_admin

Giving the medics ability to cuff and drag is simple, just need to add it to their menu and either tell it to use the police cuffing or add a separate cuff script for ems

You know I tried that and it did not work it showed up in the menu for cuff and drag and then when I tried it on a player it did nothing maybe I had it in the wrong area or my spacing was wrong I can go back and try what I did was copied the cuff and drag code from the police job

Did anyone restricted command to only admin or police for esx ?

1 Like

It would be cool if the handcuffs could be put on the nearest player, and not by ID.
But the release is still very good!

ESX permissions would be amazing please!

I know this is very late but I believe the original script is Realistic HandCuffs ORIGINAL UPLOAD if anyone is looking for the original script :slight_smile:

how can I add this to police menu?

when i try to uncuff seems that it just recuffs them anyway to fix?

can u change it so its a keybind? instead of / command
so cuff the nearest player?

did anyone make esx permissions for this yet? if so can someone help me?