[Release] Courthouse (.Ymap)

i have all the models you put in the .txt and i don’t have floors or walls

2 Likes

can u give the coordinates ? I can’t found it

1 Like

It is directly under the court building. Noclip down. Can’t miss it!

if you go past pillbox hospital and go over the bridge its that big building to your left infront of the parking garage lot

same issue

same here.

i got all the textures to show however. you have a TV spawned and two circular items as weell as a few rows of chairs spawned outside the court house interior not sure if you know that

yeah I forgot to remove some stuff outside. Left it in because I am lazy and it isn’t much.

one thing i noticed on my end is when you move… like look around the walls disappear and come back

all the objects like tv and the courtroom floor is showing up and lights its just some of the flooring and some of the ceiling isnt showing

your missing textures from the pack… the OP is missing textures from the .txt file

where do i put the missing stuff thats in the txt at then

Download the OIV install it to your mods folder using openIV then copy mb_addons to FiveM resources folder and start it

Hi @Masi42

Would I be able to ask for some help with another two buildings I’d like to add into my server if at all possible.

Thanks,

Kev

cool… nice release !

Is there anyone that has this packaged up with the required props in a FiveM ready folder? I’m having trouble getting this to work properly without objects/walls missing…

1 Like

Same here. The props load but the walls and floor are missing

how do i add these:
wall_white_b
panelwoodin_1x
bathroom_tiles_small
black_stone_tiles_small
black_tiles
ceiling_metal_p

??

nice work @Masi42 :+1:

put them in the courthouse streaming folder