[Release] prnk_hideintrunk [NO MORE AVAILABLE]

How to add option put on Handcuffs

This is sick…fucking love it!

Now I like you, a lot! Good work dude!

Thank you for making it standalone! Make sure you add it to your description :grin::grin:

with what key i put me in the trunk?

ALT + Q

20char.

I can put other players back like trunk. Please fix your script.

@DTPL

Very Nice

best release ever.
just need to make all the “todo list” and awesome !!

if you make a new version please make it standalone too <3 and not fot a specific gamemode.

its already standalone

ye i know i said dont make it for esx or some other shits <3

1 Like

How about “automatic invisibility”? When the trunk is closed, the character is invisible and when it’s open, the character is visible again

You can turn yourself invisible with SPACE.
Its because in many cars ped fits well and im planning to implement ability of adjusting position to fit all vehicles.

Fantastic script. Definitely needed a little tweaking but it’s working fantastically on our server.

1 Like

Alright so there’s a pretty major bug in this script that I’m trying to fix.

Essentially, when you press X (raise hands) or try to open your phone (with ESX) using F1 you break the animation and leave the car. The issue is, the player can still turn invisbile any time they want by holding space until they press Alt+Q again.

I am trying to disable F1 and X while attached to the car but it really isn’t working and I’m not sure why.

No errors are being called. And I did remember to call Local keys at the start of the script.

Any idea why this is happening?

DisableControlAction(0, Keys['F1'], true) 
	DisableControlAction(0, Keys['F2'], true)
	DisableControlAction(0, Keys['F3'], true)
	DisableControlAction(0, Keys['F6'], true) 				

Few hours back i just found this bug and opened issue for myself on Github…

Im just trying to fix it and i see what you are talking about, DisableControlAction is not working, even DisableAllControlActions.

The code I put seems to work when I put it at the beginning of the script though. I am super confused.

That exact code also works in other scripts.

If you figure it out, make pull request please.

I will but I’ve given up at this point.

Maybe add the number of the keys?

I got this.
You have to edit your scripts for other actions, because they are disabling keys and then using disabled keys…
so its pointless to disable keys, which are already disabled and used disabled…
UPDATE soon.

2 Likes