[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Does anyone have a full tutorial on how to install this on an FX server

It’s not made for use with ESX.

Anyone know how to use this is zap

1 Like

Anyone know how to configure the config.json and what I need to change.

Open it with notepad++.
It prompts you on what to change.
Also keep in mind that the username will be from your MySQL (likely will be root) ans your password will also be from MySQL (it may be set to no password)

“user”: “write user name here”,
“password”: " write pass here, or leave blank if you set up your database with no password",
“host”: “localhost”,
“port”: 3306,
“database”: “write the name of the database you created here”,
“connectionLimit”: 10,
“dateStrings”: true
}

You should only have to change what I bolded.
Hope this helps

I would also appreciate some guidance on setting this mod up with a ZapHosting Windows server. Any help would be awesome.

Hey so I found a thing you can use as a cmd to ur zap server. Download this. Its way easier to input commands. Get ur ip:port then ur password from the server.cfg

IceCon

https://github.com/icedream/icecon

I got the icons to show in the map but for some reason when I go to them there is no circle to clock in at any of the locations

So im still wondering. Since I got a white police sign to show up on the map. But when I go up to it there is no circle or anything I can enter. I have added myself as a cop but nothing seems to be working. I have downloaded the actual release for hgmattimysql and have edited the json config to what I think it the proper way. If anyone else is having this problem or has fixed it and figured it out pls let me know. My discord is CSCOTT#4936

How to install the scripts please ?

Is there a youtube tutorial somwhere? On how to install

is there a way to make it to where we just have one department and you dont need authed to clock in, kinda like the way it was in 3.0, because a fresh install of 3.0 is making it not load the f5 menu

This is currently not working with OneSync due to the new player networking.

Can someone link me to the version without the mysql requirement

There isn’t one. It requires MySQL.

I used to have one that doesnt require mysql database, it was an edit by someone, I used to have it but i just cannot find it

Need help please .

What do you need help with?

How do I disable the garage?

@Kyominii Hello, what code can I put on to take my service without putting on an outfit and keeping my original character?
Thank you in advance for your answer