[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

im having the same issue

Hi all ! Do you guys know how can i change the skins ? I mean, i want to apply the uniform on my mp model. Because now when i cloack in, it gives me a cop ped and also when i cloackout it gives me another ped and it doens’t change back to my mp model.
Thank you,
Proton

when i type addcopadmin it wont work can someone help me

Also having the same error and everyone working with me could not figure that out either.

I am getting these errors when starting the script please help

when i get it to work i would

Me too, dman ^^

Download the actual release of ghmattimysql instead the source files
https://github.com/GHMatti/ghmattimysql/releases/download/1.1.0/ghmattimysql.zip

yeah ill try that thanks

I still have the same errors

Try it with only the base resources and ghmattimysql & police and verify if you still have the same result.

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start playernames
start ghmattimysql
start police

What is this for? ESX , VRP or FX?

if some of you need help pm me with discord or any other contact information.

simple just change the ghmattimysql folder to the name in police/resource.lua dependency “name of the folder here same letters”

It is a standalone resource , so no additional frameworks are required.

That Would Be a no

Ah right okay, I’m currently setting up an ESX server and it says “Error loading script server/server.lua in resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export execute in resource ghmattimysql
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod ‘__index’
server/server.lua:18: in main chunk”

Ignore this error I managed to sort it by actually reading your instructions lol… Only thing I am getting now is " Error resuming coroutine: server/main.lua:26: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:26: in local ‘cb’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:204: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218 "

This looks like a error from essentialmode or esx since they use mysql-async.
Try to start your server with only the scripts below and verify if you still get that error.

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start playernames
start ghmattimysql
start police

does anybody else have trouble running this a long side essentialmode? my server crashes if i try to run both at the same time

1 Like

Or download the dunko’s resources>vrp>cfg>police.lua and then modules>police.lua and then drag and drop them to your resources :slight_smile: