[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Does anyone know how to make it where other people can add cops? I add people to the CopAddAdmin but they still can’t do anything?

I also disabled cops whitelist, but still nobody can clock in?

@911hwy What version of the police script are you using?

20 char…

Screenshot%20(2)
Screenshot (2).png1920x1080 139 KB

In the error screenshot above is my problem. How do I get that fixed. Ive tried everything for about 2 weeks now and am dying for assistance.

Thx in advance!

Try using ghmattimysql version 1.0.0 it fixed it for me. https://github.com/GHMatti/ghmattimysql/releases/

i have everything working in game but when i go to cloakroom it doesnt change my model or anything

I fixed my problem by using a earlier version of CopsFiveM. https://github.com/FiveM-Scripts/Cops_FiveM/releases/tag/v1.4.4.4

Can someone Dm me because i have the script in and i see the blip on the mapi just dont know how to add myself discord if
jfoti11 #5048

whenever i try to clock in by pressing enter on my department it doesnt do anything.

Can someone make a video on how to set this up i have no clue

watch this video and just be sure to add copsfivem but no the money system

The video you posted isn’t even related to Cops_FiveM but esx instead so its useless.
Also we didn’t want to make a video tutorial because there is a readme file included with the script… if it is to hard to read then people shouldn’t run a server.

Is there a way to make it so that it is only the menu and anybody can use it ?

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export execute in resource ghmattimysql
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod ‘__index’
server/server.lua:18: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/server.lua.

need error fixed

Use the latest version of ghmattimysql

i was

does this give a blip to the cops?

i am getting an error any idea how to fix this?

Do you have ghmattimysql installed and started before police?