[Release] Cops FiveM

roleplay
cops
police

I cant find a way to add new clothing categories! if anyone could help me with this i’d be happy!

How can i turn whitelist mode off? So anybode can be cop?

you can disable it in the config file.

Thanks!

Hello!

Since yesterday i work for the first time on a server for the game FiveM.

I wanted to install Cops_FiveM what also needed MySQL.

This error i cannot figure out what i did wrong.

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT rank,dept FROM police WHERE identifier = 'steam:1100001006a4aef' {@identifier=steam:1100001006a4aef}": You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ',dept FROM police WHERE identifier = 'steam:1100001006a4aef'' at line 1

Can anyone help me set up the sql server for this script?

Fix it! was need install Wamppserver

how do i remove spike strips?

Where would i change “myusername” and disable password? https://gyazo.com/cfdc7de09e2d3542b4b3b1425a130c3e

How i use copaddadmin if it doesn’t work in rcon and i don’t have access to sql cmd?

if it doesn’t work in rcon then the script isn’t loaded. verify your server console for more details.

1. Open your server config (server.cfg)
  2. change the convar for mysql-async with your credentials
set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.1;database=DB_NAME;userid=DB_USERNAME;password=DB_PASSWORD;"

The script is loaded in console It say starter resource police but it won’t accept command

There are 2 things that can cause this:

1. You are using vrp on your server if so disable it and it will work.
  2. The script isn’t loaded due to a bad setup and you should check your server console for any errors.

Any reason why when people go off duty they turn into a man?

When police officers go off duty they go to the change room and they change to normal clothes right?

What does this mean?/How do I fix it?

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “ALTER TABLE police ADD dept int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’ {=}”: Duplicate column name ‘dept’

The current version is using a static model when you go off duty.
In the upcoming update the script will use the same model as you used before going on duty.

As described in the readme file, its actually not a error but more a confirmation message that the column already exists.

Ah. Sounds good man, thanks!